Splicer
65 posts

Re: Disappointed in Tournament rewards this week

Nov 9, 2012
I don't think Treasure Hunter helps find tickets. TH says you have a higher chance to find treasures in the chests. On the blog it said treasure DROPS can sometimes be tickets.
Message 31 of 43 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

It's simply the Halloween stuff again.... Wow.

I'm not particularly interested in participating in the Tournament anymore, but just thought I'd point out the lazyness of ND, again. Smiley Wink

Lazy? At lest they are doing something on a weekly basis unlike most other mutiplayers

Uhm, the tournament system is automated. That's why it resets automatically every week. No human intervention is needed.

It's a total scam and before you say anything about patches, I'll have to remind you that GT5 (a 2-year old game) is still being patched (v2.09) up to this day.

So shade items and mesh maps make themselves?

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 32 of 43 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I'm not particularly interested in participating in the Tournament anymore, but just thought I'd point out the lazyness of ND, again. Smiley Wink

Lazy? At lest they are doing something on a weekly basis unlike most other mutiplayers

Uhm, the tournament system is automated. That's why it resets automatically every week. No human intervention is needed.

It's a total scam and before you say anything about patches, I'll have to remind you that GT5 (a 2-year old game) is still being patched (v2.09) up to this day.

Do we get a new mesh map every week? No. On top of that, those maps have been made months ago (Richard Lemarchand left ND long time ago).

Shade items were made once... it's not like we're getting new items every week. It's not like we're getting highly requested Uncharted universe skins like Wetsuit Elena, Rika, Pinkerton etc.

My point is that you shouldn't always defend ND, even when they do wrong. That's fanboyism. I used to defend them as well, until I realized that they only care about microtransactions, while they don't give a **bleep** about technical fixes.

Just tell me one good reason why should someone support this blatant money grabbing scheme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9V0gLT7ADTA#t=186s

Laughing at our faces hysterically and telling us to "play fair"... seriously? Is ND playing fair? Is it "fair" to lose tickets when you get random disconnections, just because the host abused the XMB sign out trick?

Please try to be objective for once.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 33 of 43 (181 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Just when the tournament system launched, i bought a package of 100 tickets. (2 X 50).
In the first six weeks I got the Djin. Was it worth it? No!
Only 5% of my gameplay time is with Djin. Only in Co-op Arena...
In competitive modes, use a skin that practically shouts "come kill me!", definitely does not worth.

Message 34 of 43 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
2307 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ashmotta222 wrote:

Just when the tournament system launched, i bought a package of 100 tickets. (2 X 50).
In competitive modes, use a skin that practically shouts "come kill me!", definitely does not worth.

What can I say, you got hussled by the husslers. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 35 of 43 (161 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Smiley Sad

Smiley Mad

Message 36 of 43 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 9, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Do we get a new mesh map every week? No. On top of that, those maps have been made months ago (Richard Lemarchand left ND long time ago).

Shade items were made once... it's not like we're getting new items every week. It's not like we're getting highly requested Uncharted universe skins like Wetsuit Elena, Rika, Pinkerton etc.

My point is that you shouldn't always defend ND, even when they do wrong. That's fanboyism. I used to defend them as well, until I realized that they only care about microtransactions, while they don't give a **bleep** about technical fixes.

Just tell me one good reason why should someone support this blatant money grabbing scheme:

Laughing at our faces hysterically and telling us to "play fair"... seriously? Is ND playing fair? Is it "fair" to lose tickets when you get random disconnections, just because the host abused the XMB sign out trick?

And my point is that at lest they are doing something on a weekly basis. We could have got nothing, and just had basic game play with no extra events, items, ect... Which brings me back to something I have said many times throughout these forums, the community is greedy. I mean really? One week we have the Halloween items and all people do is complain?

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 37 of 43 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 9, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

ashmotta222 wrote:

What can I say, you got hussled by the husslers. 

How do you even blame Nd for that?

It's his own fault he dropped $50 on something he was unsure about.

Not only that, but why 100? Why not just buy 50

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 38 of 43 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2307 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

And my point is that at lest they are doing something on a weekly basis. We could have got nothing, and just had basic game play with no extra events, items, ect... Which brings me back to something I have said many times throughout these forums, the community is greedy. I mean really? One week we have the Halloween items and all people do is complain?

If a developer includes an online portion of the game, they're expected to support it . If ND gave us nothing, then it would not be in the best interest of both ND and their paying customers.  People would simply stop playing its online portion (gta4 for example). I often see you throw that "we could have gotten nothing" arguement , but you fail to realize that it is not a realistic option. So you would have to throw that out the window. ND completely wastes their time and effort in releasing half-@ssed patches and "game changing" systems to us. They honestly move one step foward  and 2000 steps back. I payed $$ for the game and support it by playing and all I ask is for ND to actually treat us like we have brains. And all of this hussling ND has done you think im the greedy one? LMAO!! Also, the halloween items are nothing new, ND brought a tournament system, at least give us something worth playing because all these technical problems deeply affects the tournament system, and at times its not worth going past 10k points or even activating a ticket. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 39 of 43 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I'll take basic gameplay with no party splits, random disconnections etc.

Maybe the community is "greedy", but you are a fanboy that believes that ND has done nothing wrong.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 40 of 43 (129 Views)