Highlighted
Jun 05 2011
By: hakumen_wins Lombax Warrior 100 posts

Disappoinment with UC3 limited edition...

32 replies 25 views Edited Jun 5, 2011

Why are they giving away crap no one will care about or use? For $99 dollars, I rather have something useful.The special edition is too expensive and it doesnt have anything cool. Where is a nice art book? Behind the scenes DVD? Special ingame content?

Why a belt buckle?! The necklace? The statue that is sure to be made very subpar like all statues by American game companies... A chest to carry them? ...

sadness.

http://soundcloud.com/hakumen001/

@hakumen001 on Twitter
Message 1 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

I would buy the necklace alone for 100$... but no.. I won...

Jun 5, 2011

What a lovely first post...

I would buy the necklace alone for 100$... but no.. I won't be getting the necklace alone.. I'll also be getting the special edition of U3 along with all the preorder bonuses, Nate's Diary full with pics and sketches, a figure of Nate, that belt bukle, exclusive MP skin, exclusive AK skin, cash multiplayer, upper-cut taunt and special decals pack..

sad.. sad indeed..

-_-

Message 2 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

I'm sorry you feel that way? This is the best Collector's...

Jun 5, 2011
I'm sorry you feel that way? This is the best Collector's Edition I could of hoped for. The necklace sent me over the moon, I've wanted one since I first played. Excellent job on this one!
Message 3 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

compared to other "limited" editions this one a...

Jun 5, 2011
compared to other "limited" editions this one actually is the most useful one. The art book and Behind scenes DVD are starting to get old we need new things. This is prob one of the best "limited" editions of any game in a while. Im getting tired of the same stuff over and over again. A Limited Edition should be more than just oh look at that nice artstyle pic or like hey so thats how they did some scenes. We need fresh new ideas. I am def getting the limited edition. Well worth the $99 compared to other editions.
Message 4 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

I WANTED AN ACTION FIGURE OF DRAKE!!!! I GOT A STATUE! CL...

Jun 5, 2011
I WANTED AN ACTION FIGURE OF DRAKE!!!!

I GOT A STATUE!

CLOSE ENOUGH!!!

THANK YOU NAUGHTY DOG!!!

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 5 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

@MysteriesLord-77 will we really get Nate's diary????

Jun 5, 2011
@MysteriesLord-77
will we really get Nate's diary????
Message 6 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

The special Edition is ok, but I'll admit I am dissapoint...

Jun 5, 2011

The special Edition is ok, but I'll admit I am dissapointed with how Drake's face looks on the statue. His body/outfit is fine but his face looks oddly out of proportion and his hairstyle is a bit odd. Personally, I was hoping for something more on the lines of this RE5 action figure in terms of detail. But I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

My main gripe though, is that the Austalian cost of the Collectors edition is $209... and the Australian Dollar is actually worth more than the USD right now :smileymad:

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 7 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Yeah, Im kind of indifferent to the limited edtion as wel...

Jun 5, 2011

Yeah, Im kind of indifferent to the limited edtion as well. I dont think its worth 100. Ill just buy the regular edition as mch as I love Uncharted

Message 8 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Wait OP, remember that in BOTH Uncharted 1 AND 2 you actu...

Jun 5, 2011

Wait OP, remember that in BOTH Uncharted 1 AND 2 you actually already get several making of and behind the scenes featurettes in the game, and you also get unlocks like different characters, chooses weapons, slo motion mode, infinite ammo etc .

Message 9 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

I really like the Collector's Edition and all it's conten...

Jun 5, 2011

I really like the Collector's Edition and all it's content. And the fact that there is no artbook doesn't bother me at all, since I hope there will be another one by Ballistic Publishing. I bought the Limited Folio Edition of  U2, and it was better than other rather small artbooks that come with the game itself.

And I like the statue too since I don't  intend to play with it like with an action figure. The ring and the belt bucckle are my favourites since I couldn't get the ring from U1.

As for the ingame content and behind the scenes footage, I think  xKITTY_GOT_WETx pretty much nailed  that one.

So I'm really happy about the CE and I'm excited to add it to my Uncharted collection. :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 33 (25 Views)
0 Likes