Feb 19 2013
By: Harold-Da-Man I Only Post Everything 894 posts

Dear Naughty Dog, I Am Tired Of Your BS.

20 replies 567 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

You have the most extreme neglect of your community that I have ever seen. You don't respond to anything unless it has at least 150 replies, and even then we're lucky to hear anything. Countless forum members have put forth great ideas, and you rarely listen. Even our ideas that you decide to put in get twisted and warped and dumbed down into nothing. I was going to write a thread about changes I want in the tournament system and elimination, but then I thought, 'why bother, they don't give a ****', so I wrote this instead. If you are indeed reading this, It's too late to redeem yourself. This game has been out for over a year now, and almost none of our ideas have been listened to. I don't think you realize that once your game hits the shelves, it's not yours anymore, it's ours. Please your fans, and you'll have a successful game; fail to do so, and you won't have many fans left.

There's my rant, you'd better do at least something about it.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 1 of 21 (567 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Dear Naughty Dog, I Am Tired Of Your BS.

Feb 19, 2013
I stopped playing Uncharted 3 for good.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 2 of 21 (564 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Feb 19, 2013

AlexDarkshield wrote:
I stopped playing Uncharted 3 for good.

I don't blame you.

Message 3 of 21 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I could never leave UC3 (: I just love it so much :/ 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 4 of 21 (552 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Feb 19, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

I could never leave UC3 (: I just love it so much :/ 

Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 21 (542 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, I'd like to see Naughty Dog be more active when it comes to responding and communicating with the community. However, I'll try to keep a positive attitude and say that it's never too late for them to start doing so Smiley Happy.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 6 of 21 (521 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

You have the most extreme neglect of your community that I have ever seen. You don't respond to anything unless it has at least 150 replies, and even then we're lucky to hear anything. Countless forum members have put forth great ideas, and you rarely listen. Even our ideas that you decide to put in get twisted and warped and dumbed down into nothing. I was going to write a thread about changes I want in the tournament system and elimination, but then I thought, 'why bother, they don't give a ****', so I wrote this instead. If you are indeed reading this, It's too late to redeem yourself. This game has been out for over a year now, and almost none of our ideas have been listened to. I don't think you realize that once your game hits the shelves, it's not yours anymore, it's ours. Please your fans, and you'll have a successful game; fail to do so, and you won't have many fans left.

Here is what you do.

Step 1: Buy Tomb Raider

Step 2: Hope it's good

Next one is branching:

Step 3: If it's good you support Crystal Dynamics all the way, if it's poor you have no good games to play so your back to where you were.

Message 7 of 21 (470 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

What changes would you like to see to the tournament system and elimination?

Message 8 of 21 (437 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Feb 19, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

What changes would you like to see to the tournament system and elimination?

MacGruber, nice to see you...

Could you answer this thread please? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/New-Levels-for-legacy-in-public...

And for the love of God, could you guys consider that?

Message 9 of 21 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

MacGruber answered to this: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Why-does-Airstrip-never-come-up... , it has no where near 150 replies, and guess what? It was fixed in a live update. The community needs to stop depending on their precious "Eric-ND reply", he's not the only guy who can help. 

Message 10 of 21 (414 Views)
0 Likes