Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 08 2012
By: BloodyBuddy666 Lombax Warrior 152 posts

DLC maps never in voting

7 replies 366 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

DLC never shows up, I have the map pack and the 2nd flashback. I mean, sometimes they show up for co-op arena, such as teh plaza, but they never show up for competitive.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: DLC maps never in voting

Sep 9, 2012

Me too. I have just bought the map pack with the 4 new maps. It worked on the 1st day with the new maps showing in the lobby. Since then I haven't seen any of the new  maps.  I've tried the toggle on off DLC but nothing works. I was going to buy the flashback map packs 1 &2 but now I'm thinking it'll be a waste of money. Does anyone know a fix for this? Please help.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Why does the other topic say it has been fixed when obviously so many of us are still having the problem?  

I purchased the newest map (graveyard, etc.) pack and it worked for about a week and now I can't get a game with them for the last 2 plus weeks.  One of the updates must have messed it up.

But looking at this forum, it looks like ND is saying problem solved and they're not continuing to work on a solution for us?  I just recently ordered the GOTY version, now I am afraid I wasted my money on that too, because none of the map pack will work when I get it!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (343 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: what maps never in voting

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

ND will tell you what they want, they dont care they give us stupid mesh maps and take away what we paid for .Im guessing it's all on the Last of Us ....garbage way they treat us we paid we got screwed

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (327 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yup, I have the DDMP as well. I haven't played at the Graveyard, London Streets, and ect in over 4 weeks now. I only have the Drake's Deception Map Pack and no others. It wokred fine when I first got it about 3 months ago, but now not a single TDM has been played at any of my purchased DLC maps. Not a single one in over four weeks...

When I do co-op arena the DLC works, but that's it. It doesn't matter if the DLC is on or off. It never works TDM. I keep getting Airstrip, London Underground, and Chateau the most. All default maps, but never any of my DLC maps. I see my friends playing and will sometimes see them on the DLC maps that I have as well and get annoyed, because I still can't play on those anymore for whatever reason.

I really hope ND does something about this soon. It has not been fixed and from what I've been reading on these forums it's been going on for longer than what I have been experiencing. Which further annoys me. I feel bad for those who have been dealing with this problem for longer than I have. The matchmaking is messed up big time and the constant booting from matches out of nowhere as well.

I don't even feel like playing U3 online anymore, because of this. It's getting boring playing the same maps over and over. Back to back. Naughty Dog, please fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2012

So I haven't played the multiplayer since about April and decided last week to get back into it.. Spent $10 on the DD maps and played about 10 hours without seeing one of them yet. What a rip! I hope they fix this since I just gave them money for nothing at all. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yea I've had map pack 2 for a few months now and wasn't able to play them until around 1.13. Now I haven't seen any of those DLC maps in over a month. Getting pretty annoyed that I don't get to constantly play them every week. Not too happy with the sporadic service.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (260 Views)
0 Likes