Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: ND, you really f****d it up.

Mar 21, 2013

BirthBS wrote:
I play classic everyday (TDM only 2-3 times a week) and i can tell you that is the best thing ND have ever done in this game!

See, I supported Classic. I was like, "Classic's cool. You guys like it, so I'll roll with that!" I didn't realize you guys were replacing HC! Then what, you leave it about as alive as HC? GREAT.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 41 of 56 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: (DLC content complaint) ND, you really **bleep** it up.

Mar 21, 2013

i am so pooositive that we coudlve made a class action law suit for the FHC rip off and win it but no one did ;/

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 42 of 56 (519 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: ND, you really f****d it up.

Mar 21, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

ok

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 43 of 56 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11892 posts

Mar 21, 2013
@steven - You would lose

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 44 of 56 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Mar 21, 2013
The DLC we have made is not just for our long time players. There are many other kinds and style of players joining our community lately. We want to give everyone options. We want to try new ways to make our game interesting or engaging.

Also our choices for what kind of DLC we can roll out is contingent on what affect the DLC will have our code. We risk stability and other technical issues with any alteration to code at this stage in the game's life cycle.

We are continuing to support a very fun and strong multiplayer game. We will work on issues that still exist as resources and time permit.
Message 45 of 56 (378 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
The DLC we have made is not just for our long time players. There are many other kinds and style of players joining our community lately. We want to give everyone options. We want to try new ways to make our game interesting or engaging.

Also our choices for what kind of DLC we can roll out is contingent on what affect the DLC will have our code. We risk stability and other technical issues with any alteration to code at this stage in the game's life cycle.

We are continuing to support a very fun and strong multiplayer game. We will work on issues that still exist as resources and time permit.

Eric, this is a DLC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/8559942457/

So, you guys don't want to touch your holy code, alright, but don't charge people real money for that ugly thing.

Why you guys don't make a thread asking people what they want, oh yeah I remember coz you don't listen to your customers... Smiley Sad

I like cats :3

Message 46 of 56 (359 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

Although I agree that there are many new players, you've already given us tons of hats. Why not give us some other stuff? Free stuff though.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 47 of 56 (346 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Although I agree that there are many new players, you've already given us tons of hats. Why not give us some other stuff? Free stuff though.

Free is the key word there.

I like cats :3

Message 48 of 56 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Have you ever coded anything?
It isn't a democratic process.

What will make the game better are more players. We got that. More people to slay, and more people to dilute the indignant complainers like you.
Message 49 of 56 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Hey Eric, can you lower the prices on the bew hats? I wanna buy the Dtylish Hat, but I'm saving up for future hats.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 50 of 56 (306 Views)
0 Likes