Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2013
By: Harold-Da-Man I Only Post Everything 894 posts

(DLC content complaint) ND, you really **bleep** it up.

[ Edited ]
55 replies 792 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Yet another rage thread from yours truly.

I was looking through the threads and saw that we finally had some new DLC. What was it? Paper bags for our heads. What the ****?!?!?! We've asked countless times for things like Dry Docks, Rika and Pinkerton, Wetsuit Elena, etc. All of which 'don't fit in the uncharted universe' apparently. Why then are paper bags, diver helmets, dinosaur heads, etc. more fitting???? As I've said countless times before, this isn't your game, it's ours.

Edit: updated topic thread to reflect content

U--J

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 1 of 56 (792 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13609 posts

Re: ND, you really f****d it up.

Mar 19, 2013

They should delete tournament mode and sell all those.

If the person who makes all the decisions had a brain they'd know people will pay more for skins or maps

Example: Skin packs / Map packs, I'm 100% sure they made more money than tournament tickets, probably not by now, but if you work out the monthly revenue vs the price of the packs released, if they had kept releasing packs they would be loaded with cash.

rather than picking up pocket change from those virtual tickets.

ND are bad balance developers and I think what saddens me the most, very poor business people.

Message 2 of 56 (781 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I guess making simple hats isn't hard or time consuming like new maps or new skins. Plus, (ND logic here), it gets revenue easily, so why not.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 3 of 56 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13609 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I guess making simple hats isn't hard or time consuming like new maps or new skins. Plus, (ND logic here), it gets revenue easily, so why not.

Dry Docks is completed from what I understood. Wetsuit Elena is a copy and paste, so is Rika :smileytongue:

Hell they could even copy and paste the Co-op modes such as survival.. on it's own.

Even better they could copy the other co-op mode in U2 and include it in the U3 adventure.

Sadly I'd pay ND for DLC that deletes Siege and Gold Rush. Technically that wouldn't be DLC though since it's a removal.

Message 4 of 56 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

As I've said countless times before, this isn't your game, it's ours.

Actually this statement is very wrong 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 56 (736 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I love how so many of you talk as if you know the facts and understand commercial issues when you've never even had a job

Message 6 of 56 (731 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

I was looking through the threads and saw that we finally had some new DLC. What was it? Paper bags for our heads. What the ****?!?!?! We've asked countless times for things like Dry Docks, Rika and Pinkerton, Wetsuit Elena, etc. All of which 'don't fit in the uncharted universe' apparently. Why then are paper bags, diver helmets, dinosaur heads, etc. more fitting???? As I've said countless times before, this isn't your game, it's ours.

I feel ya on these goofy DLC that have nothing to do with UC but this game is almost two years old and you are living in a dream if you think any new maps (beside mesh maps) or UC skins are going to be released.

Message 7 of 56 (724 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 19, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

They don't play it, we do. Who are they to decide what we want/need?

Message 8 of 56 (705 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

I feel ya on these goofy DLC that have nothing to do with UC but this game is almost two years old and you are living in a dream if you think any new maps (beside mesh maps) or UC skins are going to be released.

If they have time to make 20+ goofy heads, they have time to implement a completed map.

Message 9 of 56 (702 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

They don't play it, we do. Who are they to decide what we want/need?

We are the customers, and ultimately it is their game and their job to make their customers happy. However they don't have to listen to us. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 10 of 56 (696 Views)