Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: (DLC content complaint) ND, you really **bleep** it up.

Mar 21, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
The DLC we have made is not just for our long time players. There are many other kinds and style of players joining our community lately. We want to give everyone options. We want to try new ways to make our game interesting or engaging.

Also our choices for what kind of DLC we can roll out is contingent on what affect the DLC will have our code. We risk stability and other technical issues with any alteration to code at this stage in the game's life cycle.

We are continuing to support a very fun and strong multiplayer game. We will work on issues that still exist as resources and time permit.

Thats better. At least it's some sort of explanation.

That is all I ever ask for.

Message 51 of 56 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Mar 21, 2013

fpogen wrote:
Have you ever coded anything?
It isn't a democratic process.

What will make the game better are more players. We got that. More people to slay, and more people to dilute the indignant complainers like you.

People seem to forget coding and 3D desingers exists and ND can just produce DLC with magic for free

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 52 of 56 (269 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6969 posts

Re: ND, you really f****d it up.

Mar 21, 2013

wais_45 wrote: 

"We still got 12 additional maps- Sanddude20"----> LOL that's really funny. Do you honestly think FBMP 1 and 2 are additional maps?? They completely scammed FHC members by giving out maps that should have stayed in U2 or they should have made it separate from FHC and sell it to those that might want to revisit those maps. In reality, we only got 4 additional maps competitive maps (Old Quarter being the BEST thought out level design). They also "forgot" to give the additional 4th mappack promised to FHC members (IDGF Fort is not a mappack!!) 

well who said map packs have to be brand new maps. TBH I don't think there are enough places in UC3 alone to warrant for 12-16 new maps... FHC was a deal, if it was the deal you were expecting is another story.

I didn't buy FHC, but I have all the maps, etc. I had to end up paying more than any FHC member on that content. Seems like they got a deal to me. Also the fact that it came with a bunch of skins a new adventure(a.k.a excuse for map pack #4) and shade survival mode, people still got well their worth. What's really funny is people complaining about this still when its long gone...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 53 of 56 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I must respond with the following video: 

Naughty Dog drank sea water.

Message 54 of 56 (226 Views)
Fender Bender
2405 posts

Mar 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

wais_45 wrote: 

"We still got 12 additional maps- Sanddude20"----> LOL that's really funny. Do you honestly think FBMP 1 and 2 are additional maps?? They completely scammed FHC members by giving out maps that should have stayed in U2 or they should have made it separate from FHC and sell it to those that might want to revisit those maps. In reality, we only got 4 additional maps competitive maps (Old Quarter being the BEST thought out level design). They also "forgot" to give the additional 4th mappack promised to FHC members (IDGF Fort is not a mappack!!) 

well who said map packs have to be brand new maps. TBH I don't think there are enough places in UC3 alone to warrant for 12-16 new maps... FHC was a deal, if it was the deal you were expecting is another story.

I didn't buy FHC, but I have all the maps, etc. I had to end up paying more than any FHC member on that content. Seems like they got a deal to me. Also the fact that it came with a bunch of skins a new adventure(a.k.a excuse for map pack #4) and shade survival mode, people still got well their worth. What's really funny is people complaining about this still when its long gone...

I know that this issue is loooong gone but it wouldn't hurt to discuss it. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 55 of 56 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Mar 22, 2013

I think NeoGAF Arne once said that they won't likely do any more season passes in the future.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 56 of 56 (177 Views)
0 Likes