Reply
Aug 07 2012
By: Joe-Itz070 Gaming Beast 1934 posts
Offline

DLC Trophies Locked

25 replies 883 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Hey all, I'm having this issue, the trophy set for DLC map pack 2 is locked but I have all maps (FHC) all the other trophies are unlocked is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Thanks in advance,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 26 (883 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

Try redownloading map pack 2. Sometimes when we get a patch, some of my dlc disappears. I just redownload it and all is good.

Message 2 of 26 (841 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
196 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

i had the same problem.

just re-dowloaded and Smiley Happy

works for me!

Message 3 of 26 (836 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
60 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

I also got a trophy related problem. I just played splitscreen with a second account logged in and the trophies are locked for the second profile. It says that the dlc packs are required. So when playing splitscreen, only one of us can get the trophies.

Message 4 of 26 (823 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

Thanks for the replies guys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 26 (807 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
60 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

The_Chief_135 wrote:

I also got a trophy related problem. I just played splitscreen with a second account logged in and the trophies are locked for the second profile. It says that the dlc packs are required. So when playing splitscreen, only one of us can get the trophies.


Know anything about this Eric?

Message 6 of 26 (785 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012
I have the same problem and I re-downloaded DLC Pack #2 via in game store. Still locked. Guess I should try from the XMB PS Store?
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 7 of 26 (777 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

The_Chief_135 wrote:

The_Chief_135 wrote:

I also got a trophy related problem. I just played splitscreen with a second account logged in and the trophies are locked for the second profile. It says that the dlc packs are required. So when playing splitscreen, only one of us can get the trophies.


Know anything about this Eric?


This is PSN mandated functionality. You cannot earn trophies on a second logged PSN account for a splitscreen player, only Player One can earn.

Message 8 of 26 (760 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
60 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

Message 9 of 26 (756 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/03/2012
Offline
113 posts
 

Re: DLC Trophies Locked

Aug 7, 2012

EvangM wrote:

The_Chief_135 wrote:

The_Chief_135 wrote:

I also got a trophy related problem. I just played splitscreen with a second account logged in and the trophies are locked for the second profile. It says that the dlc packs are required. So when playing splitscreen, only one of us can get the trophies.


Know anything about this Eric?


This is PSN mandated functionality. You cannot earn trophies on a second logged PSN account for a splitscreen player, only Player One can earn.


 

But you can keep track of two different profiles, like on Little Big Planet, and award them to that profile the next time you sign in to it. Did you guys at Naughty Dog try this? I'm guessing you did, and this way probably worked the best. But...

Message 10 of 26 (688 Views)
Reply
0 Likes