03-22-2012 04:47 AM
A lot of people are sick of the new maps NOT being in rotation. So, I thought I would make a DLC maps only league.
Thanks to FredFai for the idea:
Too bad, we might not play this amazing new map very often on the first day just like Flashback Pack #2. I suggest someone should come up with a thread to set up custom matches for fun when the new map pack is released.
Not exactly your idea, but thanks!
Anyways, the requirements to compete are..
1. You must own ALL DLC maps.
2. Not required, but it would help if you had a team.
3. Post your PSN name here, along with your account. DO NOT ADD ME ON PSN!
And the rules...
1. No trashtalking. This is a tournament for making friends and having fun. Doing this will result in disqualification (will require video/audio evidence to convict).
2. Lag Switching/Glitching (other than the zombie glitch, if a match specific rule).
3. Only DLC Maps are to be used.
4. All Power Weapon Kickbacks are OFF by default. If you want to use these, set them as a match specific rule.
List of teams will come with future updates of this thread.
Match Specific Rules:
Might make a FraggedNation Ladder if this get's popular.
Snipin' All Night
(We Got Skillz)
**THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! NOTHING WILL BE RECORDED, IN ANY WAY! NO STANDING, NO NOTHING!**
Feedback - How do you guys like the idea of having teams? Team WeGS and Snipin' All Night are full. Next team will be
Again, these teams and the names are just for fun, so you can meet some people in your team and set up team tactics. I made the names myself =)
03-19-2012 07:53 PM
03-19-2012 07:55 PM
Those rules would go under 'Match Specific Rules.' You sure could do stuff like that! And have fun doing it on the DLC maps, too!
03-19-2012 09:11 PM
03-20-2012 07:02 AM
so are yo saying its a tournament???, i just wana play on flashback #2 and have fun, no competitive nonsense.
standard TDM without powerplays.
i would like if kickbacks were allowed, just ban some ones like quickboom and shottie.
i wana snipe on plaza all day.
03-20-2012 07:04 AM
03-20-2012 07:54 AM
ya what this guy said, no competitive stuff, just wanna play for fun and do crazy stuff like snipers only and have fun. i was considering, but i dont think ill be joining anytime soon.
is there any other custom DLC player pools out there that want people to party up for playing on flashback # 2
03-20-2012 08:00 AM
I've been seeing them often. I'd give you some numbers, but the STATS page is crap, and i can't tell you any DLC maps' appearance rate....