Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

Oct 11, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 71 of 80 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


ND AK, ND Para9 and RedshirtDrake are all saved in the UC3 BETA game data folder, no region locking restrictions there, fully useable on a EU account.

Edit: Why couldn't ND made it that way for ALL event weapons and T-Shirts???Man Mad

 


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 72 of 80 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

Oct 11, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Here ya go. They work in the US and Canada only. Use them before 11.1. If they don't work they've been used.

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.


 



What??? I never heard there are EU PAX codes out there. I doubt you will post some here "soon". I doubt something like EU PAX codes even exist out there, too good to be true...


HAHAHAHAH that's why i say i hope for Naughty dog AK or para or E3,COMIC-CON weapons.

 



[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 73 of 80 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

Oct 11, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


ND AK, ND Para9 and RedshirtDrake are all saved in the UC3 BETA game data folder, no region locking restrictions there, fully useable on a EU account.

Edit: Why couldn't ND made it that way for ALL event weapons and T-Shirts???Man Mad

 


i know but i want a weapon code for EU still....

 



[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 74 of 80 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.

Message 75 of 80 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

Oct 11, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.


you know, I'm getting tired of you!!! shut up already

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 76 of 80 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.


you know, I'm getting tired of you!!! shut up already

 


No Matt, You should take his advice and improve your grammar. Golden isn't even American and his is better than yours, And the only reason you have almost 2600 posts is because you post in every single thread along with just quoting someone with "lol" or something like that.

 



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 77 of 80 (261 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.


you know, I'm getting tired of you!!! shut up already

 


No Matt, You should take his advice and improve yor grammar. Golden isn't even American and his is better than yours, And the only reason you have almost 2600 posts is because you post in every single thread along with just quoting someone with "lol" or something like that.

 


look who's talking about grammar when you can't even spell "your" right or as if Omfg is even an english word.....and I spell like that because I want to............and also who cares how many posts someone has it's like you're finding a reason to always insult me just get over it already

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 78 of 80 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.


you know, I'm getting tired of you!!! shut up already

 


No Matt, You should take his advice and improve yor grammar. Golden isn't even American and his is better than yours, And the only reason you have almost 2600 posts is because you post in every single thread along with just quoting someone with "lol" or something like that.

 


look who's talking about grammar when you can't even spell "your" right or as if Omfg is even an english word.....and I spell like that because I want to............and also who cares how many posts someone has it's like you're finding a reason to always insult me just get over it already

 


I typed that post out in under 30 seconds, just like this post. So what if I made one small mistake by forgetting a letter.

Btw, Omfg is an acronym for "Oh my effing god" and you always capitalize the "E" in English.

 



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 79 of 80 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: DLC Codes for PAX

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

 

I'll try to get some EU/Asian codes soon but we are US based and it's easier for us to get these codes.

 


 

 


 

Yes plz give a naughtydog AK and para code, or E3  COMIC-CON weapon code for EU plz

Everytime i dont get a code


nd ak znd para are us exclusive you need us account to work.....as for the others.....just buy??? theyre in the store you wont get codes for it anyway lol


Omfg, shut up, your grammar is so horrible that makes my eyes bleed.


you know, I'm getting tired of you!!! shut up already

 


No Matt, You should take his advice and improve yor grammar. Golden isn't even American and his is better than yours, And the only reason you have almost 2600 posts is because you post in every single thread along with just quoting someone with "lol" or something like that.

 


look who's talking about grammar when you can't even spell "your" right or as if Omfg is even an english word.....and I spell like that because I want to............and also who cares how many posts someone has it's like you're finding a reason to always insult me just get over it already

 


I typed that post out in under 30 seconds, just like this post. So what if I made one small mistake by forgetting a letter.

Btw, Omfg is an acronym for "Oh my effing god" and you always capitalize the "E" in English.

 


dude you really think noone knows what it stands for I'm from the hood I don't need a monkey telling me what anything stands for I've been using them for 10 years LMFAO..............and exactly Omfg is not an English word it is an acronym used to describe 4 words and should not even be used in a professional place like this anyway stop pestering me with useless information please and it's funny because anyone else can say it and you'll just laugh with them (for lack of ANOTHER term) but when SteepMatt says it you're using bad words.....shows you are being biased so please buzz off

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 80 of 80 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes