Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 19, 2012

I like using him. I got a 5NA my first match using the skin which felt appropriate. I also like the pulsing affect the skin has when selected. (the skin is surrounded in a pattern which "blinks white").

That bieing said, i think a toggle option for the flames would make the skin look super badass and would appel to those who are "turned off" (lol im punny) by the flames.

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 21 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Sep 19, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Idk how many people know this, but if you zoom in with FAL, Gmal or Dragon the Djinn flames turn off, And thë small white skeleton actually hides very well, so it is a good Dragon Camping Skin as long as you stay scoped in.

Not true, tested it in a custom game with the dragon sniper and gmal and looked at him in the cinema. The flames stay turned on.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 22 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Sep 19, 2012
@steepmatt.. I helped contribute to your one bad match that elimination round. You did look pretty fly though with the djinn skin! Good games btw, you are one tough son of a biscuit to bring down!
Message 23 of 24 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 19, 2012

bigpretty23 wrote:
@steepmatt.. I helped contribute to your one bad match that elimination round. You did look pretty fly though with the djinn skin! Good games btw, you are one tough son of a biscuit to bring down!

lol thanks they were very good good games Smiley Very Happy and i try to be as tough as i can Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 24 (176 Views)
0 Likes