Reply
Sep 22 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts
Offline

:D Best Match Ever

13 replies 415 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

 

This was the best match ever. I made a few mistakes and I can't believe I didn't notice them earlier, but it was still pretty funny.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 14 (415 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

I KNEW Flynn had a fetish with people wearing Wetsuits. Smiley Very Happy

 

The 1st video was the best, can't believe that power ranger took all that time to kill you. Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 14 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
911 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I KNEW Flynn had a fetish with people wearing Wetsuits. Smiley Very Happy

 

The 1st video was the best, can't believe that power ranger took all that time to kill you. Smiley Surprised


That was Shadow. Lol


~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 3 of 14 (389 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

Keshekki wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I KNEW Flynn had a fetish with people wearing Wetsuits. Smiley Very Happy

 

The 1st video was the best, can't believe that power ranger took all that time to kill you. Smiley Surprised


That was Shadow. Lol


Wait... WHAT. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 14 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012
Uncharted 4: Drake's Closet

Message 5 of 14 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

brrrrrr

p

Message 6 of 14 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Keshekki wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I KNEW Flynn had a fetish with people wearing Wetsuits. Smiley Very Happy

 

The 1st video was the best, can't believe that power ranger took all that time to kill you. Smiley Surprised


That was Shadow. Lol


Wait... WHAT. Smiley Tongue


lol ya I was tying out the Power Ranger Smiley Very Happy

 

Usually I am Flynn Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 14 (328 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/25/2011
Offline
544 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012

I suggest putting XXX in the titles of your YT clips Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14 (303 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

Sep 22, 2012
Thë following videos contain scenes of sexuality and violence. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 14 (281 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/17/2011
Online
3078 posts
 

Re: :D Best Match Ever

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

LOL!

 

First vid, Mr. Power Ranger sat there FOREVER!  Ha! 

 

Pretty silly!  Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 14 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes