Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Current state of UC3 (blind fire)

Oct 3, 2012

Play from far away don't rush in close to people, use a G-Mal. Just stay back they can't blindfire you from 100 feet away. Problem Solved :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (210 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10014 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Any gun works with aim vs blindfire fights, as long as you know the gun well, far.

I love M9 headshots. I doubt it actually did anything, but you know.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I'm pretty good at headshots and can tell you that that isn't always the case. The aiming is WAY too slow up close to do any real damage. Usually its a 50/50 chance but then again the blindfiring idiot is guaranteed to land every shot while you're going to miss more by AIMING!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I suggest to lower A LOT blindfire accuracy while running, and to keep it the same while behind cover or while not moving.

This would stop people from running&gunning and actually encourage people to use the cover system and to aim.

---SIGNATURE---English is not my native language. :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - tonypolik
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3855 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Haseo227 wrote:

At the current state of uc3's multiplayer I believe blind fire is too **bleep** accurate. There have been countless times where I haved aimed my gun at someone from mid-range and they go out there way to run-n-gun and zig-n-zag at me and literally manage to kill me while they are miraculously still alive and kicking. It blows my mind how I can aim my gun and walk backwards while aiming and this blind firing freak is able to bob-n-weave or run through or my bullets or and some how through shear luck manage to kill me. 

I've notice through testing blind fire in a custom match, that you start to slow down in speed after 3 to 4 seconds into blind firing. Which means during the start of blind firing from 1 to 3 seconds your just about in full running speed before you start to slow down. i think ND needs to address this by further increasing the slow down speed at the start of blind firing and getting rid of the (   ) markers while blind firing.

i just want players to start aiming there gun in a gun fight and actually show some **bleep** skill instead of exploiting the games broken mechanic to win.

This is what happens when they nerf stopping power, and reduce the gmal to utter uselessness. No one NEEDS to aim anymore, so why would they?

Spam R1 and hit square. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Don't complain about them nerfing the SP, because people started complaining about it making us unable to move around. I couldn't use Fleet Foot, strafe and/or run, because whenever a GMAL was about to burstfire me to death, I had no choice and I knew that I would die. Seriously, it made me that slow that I couldn't see a chance in running behind cover that sometimes you could just taunt there in the middle and it would have the same result. Without SP, people remove their button for aiming and then start blindfiring us to death, but what can we do? 

What I like to do is to, when they're trying to blindfire me, I aim and then melee them, wich always kills them, because I'm more accurate than they are. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you want to add me? I'd like to play with all the forumers here, but I'm shy sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (155 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I completly agree, it is out of control.  I use the Raffica as my sidearm and I pull it out to fight off mid-close encounters.  However I hardly ever get a chance to use it because out of nowhere someone runs at me blindfiring and then punches me.  Or if your fortunate enough to be against lag someone who punches and shoots you at the same time.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Haseo227 wrote:

At the current state of uc3's multiplayer I believe blind fire is too **bleep** accurate. There have been countless times where I haved aimed my gun at someone from mid-range and they go out there way to run-n-gun and zig-n-zag at me and literally manage to kill me while they are miraculously still alive and kicking. It blows my mind how I can aim my gun and walk backwards while aiming and this blind firing freak is able to bob-n-weave or run through or my bullets or and some how through shear luck manage to kill me. 

I've notice through testing blind fire in a custom match, that you start to slow down in speed after 3 to 4 seconds into blind firing. Which means during the start of blind firing from 1 to 3 seconds your just about in full running speed before you start to slow down. i think ND needs to address this by further increasing the slow down speed at the start of blind firing and getting rid of the (   ) markers while blind firing.

i just want players to start aiming there gun in a gun fight and actually show some **bleep** skill instead of exploiting the games broken mechanic to win.

Blindfire will never be fixed

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (112 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Moral of the story? 

Don't release games that are not finished, properly tested, tightened, and polished.  When you set a 2 year deadline, are nowhere NEAR making that deadline, then slap the game together right before retail launch, all while splitting your studio into two groups to work on second game, this is what you get.  A game that has to be MEGA PATCHED for it's whole life span AND STILL IS NOWHERE NEAR WHER IT NEEDS TO BE. 

UC3.  Total bug, glitch, hack, crapfest!  It could have been about 100% better than it is if NDI would have JUST worked on UC3 instead of two games at once. 

Just awful. 

I certainly hope TLOU is not this buggy, unbalanced, and highly questionable.  And, on top of that, I hope to CHIRST they put  an F'ING survival co op, stand alone mode, back into the game like is should have been for UC3 (for christsakes). 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (87 Views)