First Son
1 posts

Re: Current state of UC3 (blind fire)

Oct 2, 2012

It shouldn't be that effective. Sometimes the people can decide between aiming their weapon and blindfiring their weapon, and they decide for blindfiring their weapon. Why would you do that, I'm not even near you! They start running, dodging all my bullets and then blindfiring me with their weapon, it's usually Flynn's M9 or a KAL-7. About Flynn's M9, they follow me around, waiting for me to die, because their attachment enables them to follow me around, without having to worry about their Clip Size. The KAL-7 doesn't give you a chance to survive, unless you have a M32, a rocket or a nice grenade. I used a loadout with Marlowe's Para-9, Cutter's KAL-7, Cloaked and Team Safe and I went without any deaths, but more defeated, mad opponents. This loadout is too perfect! I jumped and rolled, while I was switching to Marlowe's Para-9, whenever someone was aiming at me, because he wasn't near me and blindfired all the opponents I found with Cutter's KAL-7 and aimed twice with it. Downside? I don't think so. Just .. ah .. Cutter's KAL and E3 AK, that's the weapons I'm using, but Cutter's KAL only to counter someone with it or to troll. 

------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't! ~ The one and only, Harry Flynn.
Message 11 of 29 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I decided to go play two games of TO because of old buddy of mine wanted to play, and I hadn't play with him in days. Those were also my very first CMP games in about two weeks.

Holy cow! It was just full of BFers with Flynn's M9 or M9 ROF. Only one guy (+ me) was using the AK and I think I saw one with G-mal as well. God, that was just HORRIBLE. It's still the same crap it was few weeks ago, so I guess I'm still sticking with Co-op.

Message 12 of 29 (261 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

I decided to go play two games of TO because of old buddy of mine wanted to play, and I hadn't play with him in days. Those were also my very first CMP games in about two weeks.

Holy cow! It was just full of BFers with Flynn's M9 or M9 ROF. Only one guy (+ me) was using the AK and I think I saw one with G-mal as well. God, that was just HORRIBLE. It's still the same crap it was few weeks ago, so I guess I'm still sticking with Co-op.

What about people who aim with the M9 (eg People with Marlowe's M9, Jade M9)?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 29 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

What about people who aim with the M9 (eg People with Marlowe's M9, Jade M9)?

I forgot to mention that those who had M9, didn't aim AT ALL. And I'm fine with me being the only one with AK when everyone else is using M9 (except with ROF) if they actually AIM with it.

Message 14 of 29 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Oct 2, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Just so everyone knows, if you look at the patch notes for the "blindfire patch" they nerfed run speed, but buffed the turn radius. Hence the zigzaggin. Also once they added stopping power, it applied to blindfire as well, so any M9/AK (or any other gun that normally has stopping power) blindfire bullets that hit you while you back up, have stopping power.

I don't think the stopping power matters much at all, really. I'm too lazy to check if it was there in UC2 too (but even if it was, by the time the SP would take affect you'd probably be dead by a melee because of its lolhealth and how everyone used the 92FS for the one shot + melee). Maybe that's why I can't remember if SP was in UC2 blindfire or not, because everyone just degenerated to 92FS one shot + melee lol.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 29 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I want them to do something about blindfiring again, but I'm not talking about the solution we had before, wich nerfed Fleet Foot and made it useless. They could, but I'm not sure if this is possible, enable Stopping Power, wich slows down the people that are blindfiring, but doesn't do anything about the people strafing with Fleet Foot or without Fleet Foot. This makes the game much more better, I think, because we're all complaining about blindfire, and we weren't complaining about it after we got the Stopping Power, but it made Fleet Foot useless and that was what we were complaining about. Solution would be, add SP that slows down blindfire, but doesn't do anything about strafing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't! ~ The one and only, Harry Flynn.
Message 16 of 29 (177 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Blindfire is a problem, rate of fire is a problem, revenge booster is a problem...?
Nobody will be happy since there is always something to "nitpick". If ND were to change all of these, then what's the point of variety? Why not give us all the same weapons and boosters so that nobody complains about it?
I know it sounds like a rant (it is), but if you think about it, if they tame something that is overpowered, then those user will eventually migrate to the next powerful option, and then we'll return back to point 1. Now user will think the new option is overpowered and begin discussing how to tame it... and the cycle about weapon advantages will begin and continue.
Message 17 of 29 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I think the way they should fix is is so tha there is not point where blindfiring is more accurate then aiming you gun. The m9 or para 9 with blindfire acurracy will hit you with every bullet from within about 7 feet. Or the other way to fix it would be adding blindfire kickback,but i don't think that they ould be will to change this even though it would work perfecty.

Message 18 of 29 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Blindfire is great, but......

Teleporting Skelzor with a Kal vs Tank...... WHO WINS?!?!?!?!?!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 19 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I think there's an easy fix to blindfire. Try starting a custom TDM game with at least one person on your team. Set friendly fire to "On". Try blindfiring your teammate to death. It eliminates the lock-on that blindfire currently has. THAT, is what blindfire should work like.

Message 20 of 29 (215 Views)