Oct 01 2012
By: Haseo227 Lombax Warrior 218 posts

Current state of UC3 (blind fire)

28 replies 524 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

At the current state of uc3's multiplayer I believe blind fire is too **bleep** accurate. There have been countless times where I haved aimed my gun at someone from mid-range and they go out there way to run-n-gun and zig-n-zag at me and literally manage to kill me while they are miraculously still alive and kicking. It blows my mind how I can aim my gun and walk backwards while aiming and this blind firing freak is able to bob-n-weave or run through or my bullets or and some how through shear luck manage to kill me. 

I've notice through testing blind fire in a custom match, that you start to slow down in speed after 3 to 4 seconds into blind firing. Which means during the start of blind firing from 1 to 3 seconds your just about in full running speed before you start to slow down. i think ND needs to address this by further increasing the slow down speed at the start of blind firing and getting rid of the (   ) markers while blind firing.

i just want players to start aiming there gun in a gun fight and actually show some **bleep** skill instead of exploiting the games broken mechanic to win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the haters: Stay out of my thread and hate elsewhere!
Message 1 of 29 (524 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Re: Current state of UC3 (blind fire)

Oct 1, 2012

IMO, the para 9's blindfire is too accurate out of all the guns. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 2 of 29 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Oct 2, 2012
That, I can't prove, but it does amazing without amazing, D. Para 9's blindfire is high for a pocket FAL, no?

Also, once there's no autoaim I can finally stop grabbing Dragons and start using my M9. Let's see how you like aimed death by M9, blindfire freak.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 29 (502 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Blindfire rules Uncharted 3. I use the AK now (most of the time) because it seems as if all the forumers do. So I tried it, and I like it. The only downside in my experience with the AK is (for me) its hard to shoot a target that is sprinting to the left or right of you.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 4 of 29 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Oct 2, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Blindfire rules Uncharted 3. I use the AK now (most of the time) because it seems as if all the forumers do. So I tried it, and I like it. The only downside in my experience with the AK is (for me) its hard to shoot a target that is sprinting to the left or right of you.

Yeah, the AK's a great gun. I don't use it though, since I remain loyal to my M9, ever since I unlocked it, but the AK helps stop the blindfirers.

Speaking of the sprinters, have you tried rolling or jumping around, or maybe equipping Endurance or Fleet Foot?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 29 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Welcome to 2011.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 29 (464 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Oct 2, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Welcome to 2011.

Quick Q, what's with 2011? The games I recall from 2011 was me screwing around with Talbot's FAL.

Message 7 of 29 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 2, 2012
KAL 7 is much better than any other gun at Blindfire hands down. It just locks on. Shotguns and the micro would come next. Then the RoF M9 (might've been patched out.) The Para 9 isn't close to what people say. It's very good, but not OP.

Message 8 of 29 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Just so everyone knows, if you look at the patch notes for the "blindfire patch" they nerfed run speed, but buffed the turn radius. Hence the zigzaggin. Also once they added stopping power, it applied to blindfire as well, so any M9/AK (or any other gun that normally has stopping power) blindfire bullets that hit you while you back up, have stopping power.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 9 of 29 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4172 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I was playing solo in the Lab today and decided to throw on my KAL-7, Micro, Cloaked and Bargain loadout and guess the scores I was getting.

20-30 kills and less than 10 deaths. I was have a hard time getting those scores solely aiming...
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 10 of 29 (321 Views)