Sackboy
417 posts

Re: Crushing+

Sep 19, 2012
The tip to Co-op is to stop playing with randoms.

I rarely ever play with randoms anymore (If I do, I have at least one other friend with me) and only play with friends (Which is actually a Co-op clan (Or at least it started out as a Co-op clan. Now there's also a lot of people who are good at competitive stuff or both). We rarely lose so we could use the extra challenge.

It's one of the reasons I like Shade Survival.
Message 11 of 191 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Hey JD I'm a new forumer because I don't use this forum at all but I need more co op buddies. Im a solid co op player about 77 hard and 42 crushing wins and was hoping we could hook up for some arena and shades mostly because I'm new to dlc and shades is totally throwing me off. By the way does anyone else here want to hook up for co op? Just friend me and let me know you saw my post on the forums because I don't accept blank requests.
Message 12 of 191 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Orochidude wrote:
The tip to Co-op is to stop playing with randoms.

You mean the real way to making co-op Crushing actually a challenge is to play with randoms... Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 191 (390 Views)
Wastelander
741 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Good point
Message 14 of 191 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

I love Crushing (185 Crushings completed) and your Ideas are really good, but i think: 3-5 Brutes and Siege 30 +- Enemies.

Only Armored Chokers: Check. Remove non-armored Enemies: Yep.

My PSN-ID: webshego Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 191 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Sounds..nasty, but I like it! Smiley Tongue

I agree that Crushing doesn't really feel Crushing once you've beaten it a few times and know the right tactics etc.

I bet finishing all the 10 Rounds in this difficulty is going to take forever! I bet this would be a real cash heaven too. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 191 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 19, 2012

I for one have over 300 Curshing completed and near enough over 250 of them we're with 2 players only, and I'm no "beast" or "pro" so yeah Crushing is easy.

I would prefer this, HOWEVER!! there defo needs to a system put in place where if a player puts in more than 3 shots on an enemy then they get the same assist cash (Foxhounds idea) this will be the icing on the cake.

You may ask why (if you haven't read Foxhounds thread) it's purely becuase we are working and taking the enemy down as a team!!, so this will save team killing for power weapons as it wont matter how take the enemy down and you will get exact points/cash and also encourage team work.

(Add this (assist suggestion) to the OP JD or I won't be your cousin anymore!! Smiley Tongue)

Message 17 of 191 (343 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Sounds..nasty, but I like it! Smiley Tongue

I agree that Crushing doesn't really feel Crushing once you've beaten it a few times and know the right tactics etc.

I bet finishing all the 10 Rounds in this difficulty is going to take forever! I bet this would be a real cash heaven too. Smiley Very Happy

True, Crushing "kicks in" after round 8 for me.

Message 18 of 191 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Hell's YES, I'd like to see this added.  Jesus.  As I've said in baically EVERY Co-Op thread, for as long as I can remember:

ANY

ADDITIONS

OR

CHANGES TO

CO-OP

--IN ANY WAY--

ARE WELCOME WITH

EXTRA OPEN ARMS,

SUGAR ON TOP,

AND MUCH

APPRECIATION.

Let's get crackin' NDI!  Prove that the second unit who made this game can produce something NEW for Co-op that is as worthy as some of the tweeks that have been made for Competitive.  It's about 20:1 in favor of COMP right now when itcomes to fixes for this game.  We're on Patch 14.  We're almost at the year Anniversary.  Come on.  It's so long overdue, it is so needed, and it's just the right thing to do! 

Message 19 of 191 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Yes, it is too easy.  I really want a challenge, but ND should not make crushing harder. They should add a new difficulty called "Nightmare" or something like that.

Some of my friends finished crushing 1000-times (two of them finished it 2000-times lol). I am pretty sure they are bored.

Even I think it is boring (and I only have 400 crushing-games).

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 20 of 191 (317 Views)
0 Likes