Jan 28 2013
By: bunshing Uncharted Territory 1503 posts

Coop Shade Tutorial - Trophies

[ Edited ]
13 replies 398 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

many people are going to take days to get the Shade trophies.But I invented a trick that take you about 4 or 6 hours and you get all. Certainly, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thought about that, but i'm certainly the first because i got them one day after the trophies were out hehe.

Rules:

1. Select fort (or a map that you think its faster)

2. Select easy

3. Do the first and second round

3. Start to farm in round 3

4. When you and your buddy will have all the medals in siege, start to farm in survival, which is the first round.

Why easy?

You have more lifes, and its faster.

Why to be two?

You have more lifes, so more tries, so you get more medals. You can be 3, but you save only 1 min per game, but you have less medals

Why we stop at round 3?

Because the first siege is there. And if you continue, keep that in mind: more you go further in rounds, its harder, so it take more time.

Why we die when there is 3 kills left?

To get the medal, you MUST kill 3 ennemies in the SAME try. When you die, it restart to 0.

Oh, and do not throw your grenade. Keep it to die instead of loosing one minute of your time to try to die with punshing a Shade guy.

I hope it helps you

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 1 of 14 (398 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Coop Shade Tutorial - Trophies

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

see that link to my Uncharted 3 DLC Trophy Guide in my signature?... ya, you're a liitle late

Message 2 of 14 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 28, 2013
no, i dont see it. You cant with a cell phone.

And basically mate, being the first to invent it, im not late Smiley Tongue well, to post in this forum yes. Can you post it? I'll ser

Message 3 of 14 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 29, 2013
sorry canadian, but what i read from your topic, there is nothing that is talking about farming in shade.
And when i sent you a private message, you didnt know about the technique i was talking to.
So i suppose you didnt watch or read .. -_-"

Message 4 of 14 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jan 29, 2013
That sounds fun. You can just get it natural if you play it in crushing ever once in awhile
Message 5 of 14 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 29, 2013
yeah i know Smiley Tongue i did a lot in crushing. But this trick will help a lot those who hates shade xD

Message 6 of 14 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

bunshing wrote:
sorry canadian, but what i read from your topic, there is nothing that is talking about farming in shade.

"Walkthrough for Firefighter, Spartan and Not Afraid of the Dark by munnsy1 - Pick easy (where you can kill the shades easier and you don't down as easily) on Survial kill 8 enemies and then suicide, and on siege kill 9 then then suicide.Got it in 3 games doing this method...."

happy?

bunshing wrote:
And when i sent you a private message, you didnt know about the technique i was talking to.
So i suppose you didnt watch or read .. -_-"

i didn't know what you were talking about at first because you never specified what your "technique" was nor did you say anything about the trophies in the PM (why didn't you just comment in this thread?), i just assumed you were talkng about this thread eventually

Message 7 of 14 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 29, 2013

This is a great way to get the trophies fast but the thing is shade mode on easy is so boring.

I always say fun comes first.

Message 8 of 14 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 30, 2013
yes Snake xD

Canadian@: no im not happy xD not enough explanation. This tread is 100% on the technique and shows how. It helped a lot for my friends. Try to do the technique with 3 explanation lines.

LoL

Message 9 of 14 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 30, 2013
and you got it in 3 games.. impossible. You need at least 5 games for only the siege medals. What a joke. 3 ? lol
me and kit got 33 in 19 min (one game), so 5 gamesto get 150 medals. i dont see you better

Message 10 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Likes