Reply
Nov 03 2012
By: SouthpawLP Treasure Hunter 4583 posts
Offline

Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

13 replies 417 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

 

I hope you get the hint, Naughty Dog. Just work on giving each future mesh map some G-MAL, M9, Para 9, AK-47, and Arm Micro spawns across the map, and not force us to deal with power plays, Quick Boom, and Rate of Fire whenever there's a new Lab Map available, and then each mesh Lab gets 9,001 times awesomer.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (417 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

.......? What


Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

And what if this affects the large amount of daily TDM players? Classic mode is based on UC2 style, if you want UC2 go play it. You've already got classic mode now, I am kind of annoyed that some people are trying to replace classic over TDM. -__-

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (349 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4583 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

MUCHxz wrote:

And what if this affects the large amount of daily TDM players? Classic mode is based on UC2 style, if you want UC2 go play it. You've already got classic mode now, I am kind of annoyed that some people are trying to replace classic over TDM. -__-


Classic is more enjoyable than TDM for most people, for these reasons.

 

1. No ROF.

2. No Quick Boom.

3. No power plays.

4. No risk of getting Airstrip or London Underground with the laggy plane/train sequences.

5. Not getting your grenades thrown back from an absurd distance from the enemy, even after banking them (happens to me all the time).

6. Classic is actually balanced, outside of Revenge grenades and the usual Uncharted lag.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (303 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
529 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

If they were to do this, could they at least fix the broken spawns in Classic?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4583 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

If they were to do this, could they at least fix the broken spawns in Classic?


Classic isn't the only mode with broken spawns. Spend a whole match without buddy spawns in any mode and you see the spawns in this game aren't well-designed.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1696 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

If they were to do this, could they at least fix the broken spawns in Classic?


Classic isn't the only mode with broken spawns. Spend a whole match without buddy spawns in any mode and you see the spawns in this game aren't well-designed.


At least they're not as bad as Uncharted 2

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
529 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

It's just that whenever I kill someone, a few seconds later it's the same person who I just killed and he kills me. This one guy even said on his mic "I just spawned behind a guy and just got myself an easy kill". I don't see this as balanced or fair.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3854 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

MUCHxz wrote:

And what if this affects the large amount of daily TDM players? Classic mode is based on UC2 style, if you want UC2 go play it. You've already got classic mode now, I am kind of annoyed that some people are trying to replace classic over TDM. -__-


Classic is more enjoyable than TDM for most people, for these reasons.

 

1. No ROF.

2. No Quick Boom.

3. No power plays.

4. No risk of getting Airstrip or London Underground with the laggy plane/train sequences.

5. Not getting your grenades thrown back from an absurd distance from the enemy, even after banking them (happens to me all the time).

6. Classic is actually balanced, outside of Revenge grenades and the usual Uncharted lag.


7. Better Museum spawns.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2173 posts
 

Re: Conspiracy Keanu comes up with an amazing idea for future mesh map Labs.

Nov 3, 2012
Still the same bad Plaza spawns. Except now I'm the one killing them because I know here they'll come from. Great map, but there's so many buildings you could spawn them in, so why there? Southpaw, I agree with 1,2,3, 6, and 7. I love throwbacks, and they don't work when banked properly. Here hold this is my fav medal. And for 4, I never experience lag on those sequences. Played the train fine the other day.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes