Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: Confirmed: Block Mesh, Classic Mode=TDM

Sep 27, 2012

The problem is; nobody plays Hardcore (honestly I can't remember the last time I could find players in that playlist). I've seen some statistics that prove that irrefutably, and with such little activity it's basically dead weight.

Sure the handful of hardcore Hardcore players (heh) are going to be disappointed, but it's time to move on. ND feels that there simply aren't enough people populating it on a regular basis to justify its existence.

Message 51 of 55 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Sep 27, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

The problem is; nobody plays Hardcore (honestly I can't remember the last time I could find players in that playlist). I've seen some statistics that prove that irrefutably, and with such little activity it's basically dead weight.

Sure the handful of hardcore Hardcore players (heh) are going to be disappointed, but it's time to move on. ND feels that there simply aren't enough people populating it on a regular basis to justify its existence.

Yup, you definitely have to turn DLC off to find a game. And now that you don't even need treasures to unlock the guns...

Im kinda sore we aren't getting a Mercenary Mode. But Classic should be fun though. Hopefully UC4's playlists are well thought out and determined by launch. Rather than throwing up ideas and seeing what sticks, then fixing it later >>> Hardcore, Hunter are failures; Classic, Elim, Lab added; Mercenary left out.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 52 of 55 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
4016 posts

Sep 27, 2012

They really should dump Hardcore at this point.  I'd much rather have Mercenary only (that circulates through different playlists), than Hardocre or Classic.

Message 53 of 55 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Eternal21 wrote:

They really should dump Hardcore at this point.  I'd much rather have Mercenary only (that circulates through different playlists), than Hardocre or Classic.

Hardcore will cease to exist once Classic comes out. That has been confirmed. It's a direct swap.

I agree, I'd prefer Mercenary over Classic.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 54 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I always find players when i jump into hardcore, and yes i always find games with dlc off.. good thing i got the weapons from that game mode already since they deciding to take it away. We really need a mercenary mode in this game, when we had it in one of the lab games it was fun, i dont think i never lost a match there, even the users with crazy stats sucked on it..

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 55 of 55 (109 Views)
0 Likes