Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Confessions

Aug 30, 2012

magic_is_might92 wrote:

- I'm mediocre

- I stopped playing for several months, then picked it back up. Then I discovered that there was an awesome camp spot in LU. Then I realized that everyone else used it too. Now I hate LU.

- I curse. A lot. When I feel like I'm gettting screwed over in a game. But I don't hold it personally against people (unless you straight out lag/cheat/glitch on purpose) because I'm sure I've gotten my fair share of cheap kills.

- I mute everyone because I don't give a crap what people are talking/bragging about in a game.

- I like playing random. I don't like playing in groups because I feel more pressure to do well, which makes me more likely to suck.

- I rarely touch power weapons because I feel cheap killing people with them. And if you use one against me multiple times in a match then hump my body like you got a skillful kill, screw you, and you can bet I'm cursing you out loudly.

- Given everything I've said above, I always try to play for fun, first and foremost, despite my emotions and frustrations Smiley Wink If you treat the game like a job and ruin it for others -  guess what, your in game achievements doesn't translate to some real life accomplishment so don't pretend it does. And I will remind you of this when you send me hateful pointless messages just because I killed you a few times in a game. You know, like I'm supposed to.

Ha, same here.

Except power weapons, I use them otherwise I get killed by them. Smiley Sad

Message 51 of 128 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Aug 30, 2012

- I used revenge when I started playing uncharted 3

- I rage and most likely quit when I have bad team mates

- I hate using power weapons in tdm and barely use them as they are weapons for "scrubs"

- I rage whenever somebody kills me with a power weapon.

- I always curse at people who use revenge.

- I always quit when facing an experienced party of 4/5 in tdm.

- I always call people "tryhards" when they use m9 RoF or gmal accuracy in Plunder or Team Objective.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 52 of 128 (340 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

I mute everyone in the lobby before the match starts 

if I'm playing a good team and my team wins I'll unmute the other team at the end of the match if I lose I keep them muted.

I am absolutely horrible with the m9

I'm not afraid to go against anyone or any team unless you speak Spanish then I get nervous before the match 

I would rather play with good friends and good people than play with an elite player or players who are jerks

I got two unluckies in one objectives game I ended up breaking even somehow. Everyone on the other team was using m9rof  or kal7rof and blindfire accuracy I wanted to break my disc lol

Message 53 of 128 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Aug 30, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

1. pre rage quit fix, i never quit matches, and judged people who did. Post rage quit fix, I quit when i feel like it, and dont give a **bleep**.

2. i enjoy reading friends PSN comments.

3. when i get hate mail, i am overjoyed.

Hey gunz, I finally get your signature. Smiley Wink

ok then, explain?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 54 of 128 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I confess I played neverbelow in a 3tdm and stole his shotgun by actually aiming a gun.

Then I proceeded to kill him three consecutive times with his own power weapon.

During the whole process he kept yelling "noobie" or some other obscenity **bleep** people use.

Of course he won the match; I had a crappy teammate and he had one of his "pro" friends on his side.

Hm..not much of a confession..I guess me relishing in the fact he got so mad(he'll say he was trolling or forgot; I'm sure lol) is somewhat of a confession?

Message 55 of 128 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 30, 2012
-i like just cash treasure drops. -i like to joke every now and then.
Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 56 of 128 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9136 posts

Aug 30, 2012

This is funny read (grammar?)

• I think I'm unbeatable at 1v1s and if I happen to lose, the other guy lagged.
  • I say I couldn't care less about KDR but I want to maintain it around 2,5.
  • I don't care about winning, just my own performance.
  • I hate rage quitters ( and raging in general )  and if a friend of mine frequently rage quits, I'll delete them. 
  • RoF M9 isn't OP
  • I use Chloe 'cause she's got a nice **bleep**. Not really, I like the stat bonus her headdress gives. Smiley Tongue

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 57 of 128 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6769 posts

Aug 30, 2012

G9211 wrote:
-i like just cash treasure drops. -i like to joke every now and then.

I actually do like Just Cash.

Message 58 of 128 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 30, 2012

-People who play as skeletons are tryhards.

-MEX (Mexico), NL (Netherlands), PL (Poland) GER (Germany) Peru. Those type of people annoy me with their lag.

- I HATE people who steal my kills.

- Really hate Splitscreeners.

- People who are legacy 5 75 really need some sun and get a life. 

Message 59 of 128 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I like just cash as well TH gold is almost like having bargain. 8)
Message 60 of 128 (271 Views)
0 Likes