Fender Bender
2413 posts

Re: Confessions

Aug 30, 2012

I vote for Highrise almost every time it shows up.

I try to never blindfire and people pick up on it, so use it to their advantage.

I kill people from glitch spots as long as the areas don't give me the advantage to shoot through cover, and as long as the other person can kill me too.  (Like the tree on Chateau, or the middle upper platform on the Museum building.)

Pepsi
Message 21 of 128 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
- I message laggers after matches. They don't like it.

Nobody likes getting hate mail, but when you send that message it's like sendind away your frustration along with the message... This should be a therapy for people with anger issues. Smiley Tongue

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 22 of 128 (418 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Thesam0 wrote:

You sound like a massive **bleep**. I hope you develop some sort of fungal infection.

You're too sweet.

Message 23 of 128 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I made a second account so I could have a 5+ KD

I used revenge in the Subway Beta

I use the back out trick

I boosted co-op Hunter Arena

I used to killfarm Obj and Plunder

I try super hard Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 128 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012
  • When people start trash talking me for no reason I bait them into raging even more and sending me hate mail and will then often report them.
  • I'm too stubborn to lower myself down to other people's blindfiring, power weapon whoring, game exploiting level even if it means losing the match.
  • Sometimes when I get split from a teammates I'll just run around killing everyone but them, and if they shoot at me I won't shoot back.
  • I only blindfire the Pistole and SAS, and rarely pick them up.
  • Whenever I get the Invisible Man glitch, I follow people around and melee them, then let them heal, and then melee them again so they think they're going crazy.
  • I think that's it?
Message 25 of 128 (398 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

-I used Ping + ROF M9 back when Lazarevic's soldiers were silent skins to level up Cloaked.
-I always leave a Co-Op Arena game if it's London Streets or Oasis, no matter the difficulty.
-I used Weapon Expert and the M9 Rate of Fire + Clip Size for awhile, until I started to use Chloe's M9.
-I teamkill unhelpful random teammates but not for a kick (only teamkilled once to get kicked).
-I always try to hog the power weapons in Co-Op.
-I would send a message for awhile to ROF users saying "LOL ROF = still a loss".
-I've only stat-quit ONCE in my entirety of Uncharted 3.
-I sign out of the XMB and take a loss if there's a split-screening team on my team (provided I play solo or with someone else).
-I really want to **bleep** punch a killfarmer on my team or a lolkillfarmer during Plunder/Team Objective.

-I Hunter farm from time to time after Arena refuses to give me any rare treasures.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Aug 30, 2012

1. I use M9 ROF
2. I used the GMAL
3. Teamkill intentionally (well, mostly during the RPG lab). I usually target those with positive stats.
4. Massive quitter before ND made them count towards losses and still am to this day
5. I check my teammate's stats before every match to calculate the probability of winning/losing.
6. I've tried to get my teammates to ignore the objective in TO and Plunder and just spend the entire match having a dance/pump/teamkill/etc party.
7. I use quick boom

But on the brighter side, I never use Revenge

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 27 of 128 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 30, 2012
  • I quit if I'm making a hell of a lot of assists (cooperative and competitive)
  • I hate people with an insane K/D

more to come (I think)

Message 28 of 128 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

- I play in the non DLC pool more often than the DLC pool.  There is just too much lag in the DLC pool.

- I rage more often than I should, this game just strikes a nerve for some reason.  Things that have made me rage in the past are: G-Mal, Revenge, Ping, Double Damage, Kal-7, M9 RoF, "shotgun" M9's and AK's, Fleet Foot, top of Syria camping, top of Desert Village...man the list could go on and on, but with all that being said I don't rage nearly as often as I have done in the past.  This game got a lot better after the last couple of patches, and most of the stuff I listed doesn't even bother me anymore.  Even with all the problems this game has, I keep coming back to it.

- I've broken a controller over this game, which made me feel like a complete idiot after doing so.

- I try to only play in parties of 4 or more, unless I'm playing 3TDM, in which of course I'll be playing in a party of two.  This game likes to pair up large parties going up against a group of randoms, I would much rather be on the large party in this situation. 

- I hate losing, I'd rather go negative and win, than go positive and lose.

- I usually don't add people unless they are good at the game.  This mostly pertains to randoms who send me a friend request after matches.

Message 29 of 128 (357 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I power weapon **bleep**. Except when i played with you a couple days ago, you always got to it first.

Message 30 of 128 (335 Views)
0 Likes