Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Re: Confessions

Aug 30, 2012

Watanabe_ugo wrote:
- I quit when im 99% sure i will lose
- Im really happy with the Gmal nerf and overall with the balance of the game, even with the OP M9 rof there (I dont use it btw)
- I like to team kill Smiley Tongue

Think thats it

Highlighted part is wrong. Change to OP M9. M9 is better than every gun currently. People don't cry about it because it has always been the most used gun in the game. People tried to use the Gmal when it was the best but couldn't even with the huge AA. They needed the blindfire accuracy of the M9 because that's all they could do. Now all the M9 users (read: majority) are happy with the game. They can just blindfire their hearts out.

Message 11 of 128 (508 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Aug 30, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

- Highrise is my favorite Uncharted map

Kudos

Message 12 of 128 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 30, 2012
  • I accuse almost every player wearing a skeleton skin of being a cheater
  • I don't like muting because I love listening in to people's akward and sometimes $3XUAL conversations (Suck my ..., EFF ME!, OHHHH OOOHHH AAHHHHHHHH *jizzes*...TRIPLED!!!,
  • I love learning about my mom's social life while playing this game... even though she's dead...
  • I hate Revenge but I've considered using it many times.
  • I used M9 RoF until I learned about how OP it was (3 months ago)
  • If someone teamkills me (on purpose) I trick them into killing me again so I can kick them out of the game.
  • I hate Latin players that live in Latin countries ( I'm not racist, I'm Latin too, but I live in North America ) because of their bad connection that causes HUGE lag.
  • I check my friend's stats constantly
  • I enjoy listening to pre-pubescent kids rage on the mic.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 13 of 128 (502 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

huevoduro45 wrote:
  • I don't like muting because I love listening in to people's akward and sometimes $3XUAL conversations (Suck my ..., EFF ME!, OHHHH OOOHHH AAHHHHHHHH *jizzes*...TRIPLED!!!,

I recommend ChatRoulette for you. SouthPark tells me they have lots of interesting people on there....

Message 14 of 128 (468 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Aug 30, 2012

You sound like a massive **bleep**. I hope you develop some sort of fungal infection.

Message 15 of 128 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 30, 2012

huevoduro45 wrote:
  • I enjoy listening to pre-pubescent kids rage on the mic.

You'll enjoy this then:

WARNING: Language may be considered unsuitable for minors. Viewer discretion is advised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 16 of 128 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 30, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

huevoduro45 wrote:

I recommend ChatRoulette for you. SouthPark tells me they have lots of interesting people on there....

No, what I meant to say was that I love that people make orgasm noises, they start panting, and they say stuff that if taken out of context, sounds pretty wrong and funny. I've heard that chat roulette is a sausage fest... I'm straight and I don't enjoy seeing some guy's twinkie over the internet.

Message 17 of 128 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Thesam0 wrote:

You sound like a massive **bleep**. I hope you develop some sort of fungal infection.

I don't know if you're talking about me, but even if you're not, you shouldn't wish for something like that to happen to someone...Especially to someone who you don't know. If you haven't noticed, everyone has a "SUPER PERVY DAY" since 7th grade. I'm in 12th and I have random PERV days but overall I'm mature like most of the people here. You just caught me in one of my off days where I act weirder than usual. And it's all in good fun. I don't stalk children I'm just a regular guy that for some strange reason gets carried away while writing on the forums and makes a huge **bleep** reply to a short comment LOL! So my point is, CALM THE **bleep** DOWN! I'M JOKING!

Message 18 of 128 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Aug 30, 2012
- I message laggers after matches. They don't like it.
Message 19 of 128 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Mine in video format... (Thanks to babypowder for making this)

Message 20 of 128 (402 Views)
0 Likes