Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Re: Confessions

Aug 30, 2012

I Heart camping.

Yep I love it love it love it.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 71 of 128 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Nun 

I have camped the spawn on the london underground trains.
I have used a KAL-7
I have team killed.
I have camped the london underground cubby hole.
I have used quick boom. 

Photobucket
Message 72 of 128 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I Heart marked man because my whole team will camp.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 73 of 128 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
351 posts

Aug 30, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Please feel free to post your confessions here.

Well, it was a long time ago, but my friend and I were driving along this mountain road and it was, like, pitch black. And I guess I musta dozed off or somethin' because I hear this real loud sound - BA-DUMP! - like the car just ran over something, you know? Anyway, I slam on the brakes and my friend snaps awake and says, "What was THAT?" and I'm like "I don't know man!!" and he's like, "Did you just...did you..." and I'm like, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!!! *&*, just SHUT UP and let me think for a minute, okay?" And he's like, "We gotta go back, man. We gotta see..."

Oh. Sorry. I misunderstood the thread title.  

I've used M9 ROF.  

Message 74 of 128 (356 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Quite frankly, I don´t think I have any confession.

Well, if those classify as ``confessions´´, but I am not slightly ashamed of them anyway, here it goes:

- I camp London Underground outside the turret and up top in Highrise, I guess I camp inside the Museum as well

-I absolutely despise the punch, because often I get killed by it while I´m trying to aim my gun and shoot the ****** who is blindfiring and trying to punch me. I think a melee should only count for stealth kills, meaning: get rid of the **** punch for once.

-Being lag killed doesn´t bother me THAT much, no game will be fair until everybody has the same connection so I kinda deal with it

-I only used the G-MAL

- I signed in-out of PSN half a dozen times when I didn´t like the lobby. I have 30 + the half a dozen times quits total in 650 games.

Message 75 of 128 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 30, 2012

ROF User.

Ping User.

3-D Glasses User.

The list goes on, all in all I am a tryhard with a offensive playstyle.

Message 76 of 128 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

- I don't care about winning or team mates during TDM, the scores is only thing what matters (Must be over 2.35 K/DR)

Message 77 of 128 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Aug 30, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Watanabe_ugo wrote:
- I quit when im 99% sure i will lose
- Im really happy with the Gmal nerf and overall with the balance of the game, even with the OP M9 rof there (I dont use it btw)
- I like to team kill Smiley Tongue

Think thats it

Highlighted part is wrong. Change to OP M9. M9 is better than every gun currently. People don't cry about it because it has always been the most used gun in the game. People tried to use the Gmal when it was the best but couldn't even with the huge AA. They needed the blindfire accuracy of the M9 because that's all they could do. Now all the M9 users (read: majority) are happy with the game. They can just blindfire their hearts out.

I use the AK47 but okay....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 78 of 128 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

lol and this is why I don't go to church, anywhere here's a short summary, oddly enough I don't feel bad about any of it.

1. Anywhere you can camp, I probably have. Yeah that retarded corner on in London Underground, yup camped there, Syria spawn killing? Yes sir. Temple catwalk, of course. You name it, I've camped it.

2. I horde just about anything imaginable in this game, remember quick boom? Yeah I spammed that **bleep** good, sawed off? Course I horde that. Yeah to give a general idea of how gay I was in terms of this, there were plenty of times when I had a 2 shot RPG and I used my hammer time kickback on top of that. Empty out my hammer and low and behold I have a 2 shot RPG ready to go right after my hammer.

3. I used Ping every single time I played on Chateau and Highrise. Yeah tough luck even in Objectives and Plunder too, yeah I don't give a **bleep**. We already know i stacked bargain and paid bargain, lets get that out of the way.

4. Whatever was the best/most effective boosters, I used. Fleet Foot was my prefered choice of course but we all know how absolete that was against the G-MAL honestly. Scoped In, used that, Cloaked, used that. Bargain of course, and Team Safe because aside from it being helpful towards my team, I don't like getting knocked down from exsposives either. I also used Power Hunter, very underrated honestly. Sorry if you use Monkey Man, your wasting your time thinking it makes you climb that fast but whatever lol.

5. Although my mic is usually off, (usually because I'd rather talk on Skype and then it stretches my bandwitch to compete with all the laggy **bleep** that play U3, since most can apparently barely afford a 10mbps connection) when I do have it on. I might talk trash. 50/50 honestly but if I do talk trash, don't worry when I say I won't hold back and I will have plenty to say lol.

6. I rage quit up a storm when I could, thats for sure lol. I'll be 8-0 in a match, get sniped and RQ. I'll go 9-2 and say although I died twice from lets say KAL-7 blind-fire or double damage, yet I don't care. I'll start a match get killed by some dudes revenge nade cause I thought he was idol and I decided to snap his neck, I die and I quit. Yup done that. My quiting was as much random as it was consistent. I've gotten rampants and quit, solely just because I could and didn't care. Needless to say I wasn't the biggest RQ'er out there but I definately was up there lol.

Also keep in mind, I didn't RQ for anything other than my own personal entertainment. Yeah trust me I could have had a legit 5 or 6 easy, never quit. but really would that have entertained me? Yeah probably not. Because I knew I could do it so easily I felt no need too. I didn't quit to inflate my stats to impress anyone, or any of that sort. I don't give a rats **bleep** about anyones perception of me in an online game. I could quit whenever I want, so why wouldn't I? What to have some moral high ground about how I don't? LOL as if that matters. I mean it was sure as hell obvious I wasn't the only person with this train of thought considering how quit happy people used to be outside of myself. I quit, and so did many others. At a certain point my stats became a sort of game to me, knowing I could so easily control them. Hmm...lets see how far I can take it. Now that provided some form of entertainment for me. Seeing how far I could take it. The fact that it bothered so many other people as well was amusing to me.

7. You use for my buddy at all, your **bleep** trash. Yeah use a booster that works when your teammate dies, could you blatantly show you cared about your teammates any less or does baiting them like dog meat for them to run out there and die at the hands of 2 or 3 people while you sit back and hide no cut it anymore? lol even I never sunk that low.

8. Yeah I stopped caring about this game a while ago, this game has and always will be trash. Anyone else that says otherwise is fooling themselves. Since launch this game was bad, don't kid yourselves. U2 at least WAS good, U3 NEVER was. From the KAL-7 hip-fire outcry, to the FAL-SS rampage, the reign of the G-MAL, and now where back to where it started, what the M9 dominating the game again? lol what a surprise. Because that how that game EXACTLY was prior to everyone jumping on the FAL-SS since it took people some time to level up and aquire it.

Don't worry I will spare you the breath "but you used to play this game all the time and if you thought it was bad..." yeah I played because my friends would play it all the time. People I actually enjoyed playing with, yeah those people are gone, just as I am. They are gone and have moved on. So whats there left for me? A **bleep** game, with a player pool scattered across the globe all with sub par internet speeds and the size of a small town? By my end stretch of playing this game, I was running into the same people back to back in matchmaking lol. Rest assured the only thing left here that amuses me is watching this community, so close and small, eat other alive like animals over the most childish things in the world.  Keep exposing each other, keep treating each other like mortal enemies, as if you could actually developed any sense of REAL hatred towards anyone solely based on basic and quick online internactions in an online game. That amuses me to no end lol, I'm sure there is a quote from a film saying people when it comes right down to it, will eat each other alive. Yeah I doubt it has come "right down to it" in the Uncharted community, but if this is how far some of these kids will go other this dumb **bleep**, man I could only imagine what would happen if it really did come down to it. It amuses me to no end.

Message 79 of 128 (301 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I always jump of a cliff/teamkill people when a match ends.

If sombody plays better than me i look at thier profile and if i have more trophies i think im better than them.

I never put my mic in because i rage and say stuff i dont mean.

I hate being killed by wetsuit drake.

I think amy hennig is HAWT!
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 80 of 128 (295 Views)
0 Likes