Please feel free to post your confessions here.
Mines are as follows:
- Post 1.13/1.14 I overuse the RoF M9 and any shotgun weapon.
- I lag and I laugh when you whine about it
- I always think I'm right even when I know I'm wrong
- I miss pre-1.13 Gmal because it forced people to use L1 or get owned
- I am an unapologetic power weapon **bleep** (if you want the PW then challenge me for it)
- I think most good contributors on this forum rarely post now (I'm not one of them)
- I delete friends for not taking a match seriously (i.e. using negatives or cash em in and losing the match)
- I will talk trash to you if you are either straight garbage, if you run your mouth first, or if you've **bleep** me off in the past
- I straight up rage on teammates when they stand right next to me
- I used Revenge in the Subway beta.
- I am mediocre at this game.
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!
I hate going on mic with people I don't know.
Sometimes in matches I don't feel like doing anything but running around.
I hate Team Deathmatch (mainly because of Power Plays)
I hate idiot teamates, if I am marked don't stand in my way while I am getting fired at.
I hate every single color in this game (brown, brown and more brown.)
I am in love with
Elena erm.. Fort.
When people speak a different language I feel like saying random, un-english words to try and communicate.
- Im really happy with the Gmal nerf and overall with the balance of the game, even with the OP M9 rof there (I dont use it btw)
- I like to team kill
Think thats it