Oct 26 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 622 posts

Community Rant.

25 replies 402 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Sorry if this is a useless thread, but I would just like to say my opinion. Why is the community so unsatisfiyable when ND gave you what you want? You want nerf, they give you nerf. You want classic mode, they give you classic mode. Yet does anyone really give them apreciation for FREE modes? Has anyone said thank you to ND? When something you ask for is done, alot of them time you say take it back. This game is not perfect but Naughty Dog doesn't really make money off of supporting the MP besides the fact you can buy taunts, weapons, etc. When they could just be working on the last of us? I used to constantly rage about everything in UC3. But now, I learned that most important thing while playing a video game, to have fun.  It's always about how naughty dog screws up everything, if they do, then go work for ND and fix it yourself, or play a different game that is oh so better than this one. All of their decisions are based on the community. No game is perfect, and UC3's mp is alot better than some games.

Note:this is my opinion. Not saying facts.

Probably gonna get negative feed(especially with my non existant grammer in this, but you get the message,) but at least I said it.

Message 1 of 26 (402 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Community Rant.

Oct 26, 2012
There are people that complain about everything. People only get on to others for grammar because they can't think of any other comeback or they're English teachers.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 26 (396 Views)
Sackboy
399 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ND has actually been doing an exceptional job. What people dont understand is when the majority of the community wants something they do it if its logical.

Message 3 of 26 (389 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 26, 2012
You can't categorize the whole community based on a few whiners. I loved patches 1.13 and 1.15, and appreciate that ND addresses our problems. I love co op, but I've come to terms that it isn't worth it to them. I'm sure they have the numbers for co op stats, and know its not worth their time ( I still wish they'd address some bugs.) IDGAF for more colors, but apparently that's coming soon, so cool.

Message 4 of 26 (379 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Oct 26, 2012
They do address certain problems; however, there are still many obvious issues yet to be taken care of. The so called nerfs were the developer's fault for not properly testing or including weird things in the game without testing it properly. Why did we get sticky auto aim for example, that of which is still present
-_-

The quality of this game is obviously not on par with U2. The many patches and fixes needed are proof of that. Its still nowhere as smooth as U2, but is still fun even when many so called "pros" exploit these issues.
Message 5 of 26 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4338 posts

Oct 26, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
There are people that complain about everything. People only get on to others for grammar because they can't think of any other comeback or they're English teachers.

Bold texts are nothing related. Move along.

@OP...

I'm sure most of the community have fun with Classic mode, and I'm sure ND have seperate teams for TLoU and UC3 MP to develop.  

Let me ask you. 

Are you fine with the level-based laggy matchmaking?

Are you fine with the current blindfire system?

Are you fine with Revenge in Classic mode? 

Are you fine with the current co-op?

Are you fine with unfixed technical issues?

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 6 of 26 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Move along? Are you serious? Wow. I thought the grudge you had on me was gone. I guess I was wrong.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 7 of 26 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Oct 27, 2012

FredFai wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

Bold texts are nothing related. Move along.

@OP...

I'm sure most of the community have fun with Classic mode, and I'm sure ND have seperate teams for TLoU and UC3 MP to develop.  

Let me ask you. 

Are you fine with the level-based laggy matchmaking?

Are you fine with the current blindfire system?

Are you fine with Revenge in Classic mode? 

Are you fine with the current co-op?

Are you fine with unfixed technical issues?

the answer is no. but rather, i always look at what's good, and that's everything else

Message 8 of 26 (304 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Positive person
Good for you
Message 9 of 26 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

I have my own problems with this community which is why I distanced myself away from it.

Message 10 of 26 (266 Views)
0 Likes