Wastelander
387 posts

Re: Communication -- A wake-up call to ND!

Jul 13, 2012

I had to log in to give kudos, and to say that I'm very happy to hear that the aim assist is going to get addressed in 1.13. Finally!!

Message 61 of 208 (837 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Hello cog, are you guys aware of the dlc glitch? I as well as many others have not played on the dlc maps for two weeks.
~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 62 of 208 (814 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
112 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Which map pak?

Message 63 of 208 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

cog182 wrote:

Which map pak?

All of them. I have my dlc toggle "on" but it puts me in the default player pool. Thanks a lot for responding! 

Edit: Look at this thread cog; http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Multiplayer-General/anyone-else-not-getting-dlc-maps-at-all/m...

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 64 of 208 (788 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Jul 13, 2012

The 3 dlc map packs just don´t come up in vote screen, even if you have the DLC on, haven´t play any dlc maps in like 3 weeks. Smiley Sad

I like cats :3

Message 65 of 208 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Wow, I was actually surprised with the amount of support this thread took. Thanks a ton guys! As for Cog, thank you for the communication, I guess my thread did it's job! Smiley Wink 

cog182 wrote:

Which map pak?

After the recent Live Update, the DLC toggle seems to be not working properly. Even when the DLC Toggle is switched on, we get way more default maps than DLC ones. I hope you guys can look into this and fix it with another Live Update.

Again, thank you so much for your time and effort to reply to us. I just hope you keep it consistent. Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 208 (763 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Wow, I was actually surprised with the amount of support this thread took. Thanks a ton guys! As for Cog, thank you for the communication, I guess my thread did it's job! Smiley Wink 

cog182 wrote:

Which map pak?

After the recent Live Update, the DLC toggle seems to be not working properly. Even when the DLC Toggle is switched on, we get way more default maps than DLC ones. I hope you guys can look into this and fix it with another Live Update.

Again, thank you so much for your time and effort to reply to us. I just hope you keep it consistent. Smiley Happy

Thank you for making this thread. 

~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 67 of 208 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Can you at least reduce the M9's blindfire accuracy? It almost has the blindfire accuracy of a KAL-7. And if you're not going to reduce its default blindfire accuracy, is there a way you can decrease it when a ROF mod is attached to it?

YES, good suggestions = reduce the default M9s blindfire accuracy to the AKs level or near it, dont forget that the faster Rate of fire means that even if they had the same blindfire accuracy the m9 would still be better at blindfire.

also please reduce the para9s blindfire accuracy by 40%, its better much more efective at it than a micro, but reduce its bullet spread/recoil and stop it from jamming (same for FAL SS). 

also it would be great if blindfire didnt induce stopping power.

also if 1.13 doesnt already do it there should be only one of airstrip and london underground and when you pick one of them then you should vote on it again to see if people want the intros or not 

Message 68 of 208 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Jul 13, 2012

The only thing I don't agree about with you is the Para 9. I feel the Para 9 should be a more rewarding weapon due to its ability to jam if you're raping the R1 button out of panic. It's fine.

Message 69 of 208 (729 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
112 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Can't look into the weights until Monday.  Our gate keepers are at Comic Con!

We'll take a look.

Message 70 of 208 (721 Views)