Survivor
2689 posts

Re: Communication -- A wake-up call to ND!

Jul 13, 2012
the Q%A thread is a cop-out on ND part, i dont see the point in using it anymore and i think if everyone felt the same and ignored the thread it would send a message to ND to wake up.

ND should be discussing things with us in the important threads that the community make

also i noticed for a few months the activity on these forums has gone way, way down and there are very few interesting threads being created, just a sign of the times, might also be a good thing and wake ND up.
Message 41 of 208 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

cog182 wrote:

We are not changing any weapons settings until 1.13 goes live.  1.13 does address the aim assist on scoped weapons.

I love you

I love him more! Smiley Mad

Message 42 of 208 (538 Views)
Wastelander
598 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Blennerville wrote:
the Q%A thread is a cop-out on ND part, i dont see the point in using it anymore and i think if everyone felt the same and ignored the thread it would send a message to ND to wake up.

ND should be discussing things with us in the important threads that the community make

also i noticed for a few months the activity on these forums has gone way, way down and there are very few interesting threads being created, just a sign of the times, might also be a good thing and wake ND up.

You're a huge buzzkill.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 43 of 208 (529 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 13, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

cog182 wrote:

We are not changing any weapons settings until 1.13 goes live.  1.13 does address the aim assist on scoped weapons.

I love you

I love him more! Smiley Mad

I saw him first. 

Message 44 of 208 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jul 13, 2012

cog182 wrote:

We are listening.  And I know for a fact we have a number of people on the forums often.  There's just not a lot to say right now until 1.13 is out of the oven.  The patch is HUGE.  There's a ton of content for it.  Sadly, I can't talk a lot about it until we get closer to its release but it has been submitted.  Now we wait to see what's broken.

There's no of intent of ignoring the community, though some feel that way and we understand that.  It's just a fact we're incredibly busy on a variety of things.  However, once 1.13 is out of the way, we'll have a lot more time for involvement!  

Please, keep active on the forums and post your thoughts.  We're here.

To be completely honest, i'm not that bothered that we don't have alot of communication with you...you guys are  doing your job and we know that. One little thing that is a bit annoying is the fact that you guys update and answer alot more questions through twitter, but this place is dead... like we know that the patch notes are coming at the end of this month, but that was through twitter only...not on here!

My main problem is with the moderators of this site, who aren't doing their job here... 

Message 45 of 208 (497 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

i dont want to give then too much praise to allow then to lay back in their chairs.
UC2s success already gave them too much if you remember UCTV.

but good on cog for replying, i do hope its the start of something good Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 208 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jul 13, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

cog182 wrote:

We are listening.  And I know for a fact we have a number of people on the forums often.  There's just not a lot to say right now until 1.13 is out of the oven.  The patch is HUGE.  There's a ton of content for it.  Sadly, I can't talk a lot about it until we get closer to its release but it has been submitted.  Now we wait to see what's broken.

There's no of intent of ignoring the community, though some feel that way and we understand that.  It's just a fact we're incredibly busy on a variety of things.  However, once 1.13 is out of the way, we'll have a lot more time for involvement!  

Please, keep active on the forums and post your thoughts.  We're here.

To be completely honest, i'm not that bothered that we don't have alot of communication with you...you guys are  doing your job and we know that. One little thing that is a bit annoying is the fact that you guys update and answer alot more questions through twitter, but this place is dead... like we know that the patch notes are coming at the end of this month, but that was through twitter only...not on here!

My main problem is with the moderators of this site, who aren't doing their job here... 

They talk very little about U3 stuff on twitter Smiley Indifferent. (Only the main ND account does, but they're usually linking to a blog post on ND.com)

Most of the things about U3 MP are posted here.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 47 of 208 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Twitter is nice but I'm not on it much at all anymore, if it weren;t for the fan's repeating what was said on Twitter here in the forums I wouldn't know anything about what was said on Twitter.  I come to the forums to see if there is any updates on stuff or what ever that involves the game in what ever way.  This forum is my news on the game not Twitter, I consider Twitter a complete unoficial answer until it is posted in the forums by the mods or on the main website of the creators.

Sorry for the crappy spelling, long week....

Message 48 of 208 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Love the tags Coggy. Many Lol's

"Happy now, ND Reply, NeVeO"

Message 49 of 208 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

cog182 wrote:

do ye acknowledge there is a problem with the M9ROF and are ye looking at now to solve it ???? (Smiley Wink replace ROF with accuracy modSmiley Wink)

Message 50 of 208 (430 Views)
0 Likes