Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/11/2011
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Communication -- A wake-up call to ND!

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

It only took 8 months...

 

 

Man, you suck! I was all ready to lock myself in my room with a bucket of chicken and a case of Mountain Dew and not come out until I completed every set.

Message 51 of 208 (586 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: Communication -- A wake-up call to ND!

Jul 13, 2012

iLLUMINAUGHTY101 wrote:

Love the tags Coggy. Many Lol's

 

"Happy now, ND Reply, NeVeO"


Actually, I'll confess I tagged "Happy now, NeVeO" on that post because I love gag tags.

Message 52 of 208 (581 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7102 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

iLLUMINAUGHTY101 wrote:

Love the tags Coggy. Many Lol's

 

"Happy now, ND Reply, NeVeO"


Actually, I'll confess I tagged "Happy now, NeVeO" on that post because I love gag tags.


You can check who tagged what by clicking on the tag.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 53 of 208 (574 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
746 posts
 

Re: Communication -- A wake-up call to ND!

Jul 13, 2012

cog182 wrote:

We are not changing any weapons settings until 1.13 goes live.  1.13 does address the aim assist on scoped weapons.

 

 


finally... thanks

Message 54 of 208 (565 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

iLLUMINAUGHTY101 wrote:

Love the tags Coggy. Many Lol's

 

"Happy now, ND Reply, NeVeO"


Actually, I'll confess I tagged "Happy now, NeVeO" on that post because I love gag tags.


You can check who tagged what by clicking on the tag.


Ah.

Message 55 of 208 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 05/19/2009
Offline
96 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012

I know the conversation with RoF on the M9 has been going on for quite some time but we've talked in depth about changing it here and we're not currently going to do so.  The eco system of the weapons well established now and we're only looking to change things that aren't quite functioning the way we planned (ie the aim assist).  Now, when 1.13 goes live, we'll see how things have changed and go from there.

Message 56 of 208 (526 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012

cog182 wrote:

I know the conversation with RoF on the M9 has been going on for quite some time but we've talked in depth about changing it here and we're not currently going to do so.  The eco system of the weapons well established now and we're only looking to change things that aren't quite functioning the way we planned (ie the aim assist).  Now, when 1.13 goes live, we'll see how things have changed and go from there.


At least the aim assist is being tweaked.  That's one step towards balance.

 

I know you guys don't want to rush into any dramatic changes, take your time and keep listening to our feedback :smileyhappy:

Message 57 of 208 (516 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012
Can you at least reduce the M9's blindfire accuracy? It almost has the blindfire accuracy of a KAL-7. And if you're not going to reduce its default blindfire accuracy, is there a way you can decrease it when a ROF mod is attached to it?
Message 58 of 208 (513 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Can you at least reduce the M9's blindfire accuracy? It almost has the blindfire accuracy of a KAL-7. And if you're not going to reduce its default blindfire accuracy, is there a way you can decrease it when a ROF mod is attached to it?

That sounds like a fair tradeoff. 

Message 59 of 208 (502 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4593 posts
 

Re: Communication -- The next game by ND!

Jul 13, 2012
Yep. I think having the most consistently fastest-killing weapon in the game needs a catch other than a 7% recoil increase.
Message 60 of 208 (493 Views)