Aug 29 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 620 posts

Co-op trophy help needed.

[ Edited ]
15 replies 107 views Edited Aug 29, 2012

Ok, so I'm close to legacy 5 and since it's a long trip to get all the coop mods and kickbacks, I want to get most of them before I legacy. This includes the unyeilding medal on crushing, Curator medal on crushing, and triumvirate on crushing as well as a few others. Compare trophies to see what I need. Any tips on strategies to do these are welcome. Mics are also appreciated. 

Add me if interested. I think my friends list is full at the moment so I'll have to make room. Thanks.

Message 1 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Re: Co-op trophy help needed.

Aug 29, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Ok, so I'm close to legacy 5 and since it's a long trip to get all the coop mods and kickbacks, I want to get most of them before I legacy. This includes the unyeilding medal on crushing, Curator medal on crushing, and triumvirate on crushing as well as a few others. Compare trophies to see what I need. Any tips on strategies to do these are welcome. Mics are also appreciated. 

Add me if interested. I think my friends list is full at the moment so I'll have to make room. Thanks.

i already have em all Smiley Tongue the only ones i need can easily be done in a coop arena match but ill help why not might as well better my crushing resume Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 16 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

i already have em all Smiley Tongue the only ones i need can easily be done in a coop arena match but ill help why not might as well better my crushing resume Smiley Very Happy

^Curator buddy Smiley Very Happy (@Matt)

Message 3 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

lol you think we'll be able to do it with this guy??? i need to see if hes good at coop

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

lol you think we'll be able to do it with this guy??? i need to see if hes good at coop

hey Matt I need help with them! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 16 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

iStiv wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

hey Matt I need help with them! Smiley Very Happy

i help you too Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 16 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I think we could.. I am farming right now though. I only need Skelzor and Francis left before I have all Co-op skins unlocked. Not to mention it was challenging enough. I would have to think about doing it again, however I always love the thrill Mon gives me.

Message 7 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Aug 29, 2012

sorry mate i burnt my thumb on oven makin my dinner mate, can u tell seth that too, otherwise id be online to do it

Message 8 of 16 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I think we could.. I am farming right now though. I only need Skelzor and Francis left before I have all Co-op skins unlocked. Not to mention it was challenging enough. I would have to think about doing it again, however I always love the thrill Mon gives me.

lol we completed mon in 3 shots but airport we tried for an hour that was the most epic fail ever lol and what happened you never got the skins before??? Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Aug 29, 2012

xPhoenix-918x wrote:

sorry mate i burnt my thumb on oven makin my dinner mate, can u tell seth that too, otherwise id be online to do it

are you talking to me??

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes