Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 16, 2013
lol you lost them aureilia? xD

its somewhere here

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 471 of 488 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 16, 2013
here is the link, if you dont wanna search:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=FqFbJbcMkZQ

Message 472 of 488 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Lol. I can't see any videos..

I don't know.. I guess I'm lagging, I can't even view youtube at the moment x.x

Oh well back to Lollipop Chainsaw... I'll look again when I finish the game.

Message 473 of 488 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 17, 2013

My bad youtube wasn't working for me yesterday. It's fine now, leaderboards are currently being worked on, check back in about 2/4 hours

Message 474 of 488 (279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 17, 2013
^ sounds good Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 475 of 488 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Okay It's been updated I'll be sending everyone a message. or maybe just the team captains. I haven't decided on that yet.

All details will be more clear when I send it, it'll just be a few questions Smiley Happy

Message 476 of 488 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Okay.  I WILL get back to this thread, at some point!  Honestly!  Gotta get my own stuff settled tho.  I shall return! 

@ T.D. (TOURNEY DIRECTOR) Aureilia:  Hey!  Are you still seeking highlight and bloopers reels from teams?  If so, I won't be able to do it for about another week or so, or I'd have to get Bruja666 on that.  She has captures of some of our runs, and she has editing capabilities. 

Saw your MESG # 469.  Is everything okay?  Do I need to RE-UPLOAD anything?  Did I leave something private?  I've got alot on my plate right now, may have made a misstep.  Not sure. 

My posts with Vids for Team The Good, The Bad, and The Evil should have been up in time, easy.  Hope it's okay.

- Cheers,

SLEAZE. 

Message 477 of 488 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 18, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Okay.  I WILL get back to this thread, at some point!  Honestly!  Gotta get my own stuff settled tho.  I shall return! 

@ T.D. (TOURNEY DIRECTOR) Aureilia:  Hey!  Are you still seeking highlight and bloopers reels from teams?  If so, I won't be able to do it for about another week or so, or I'd have to get Bruja666 on that.  She has captures of some of our runs, and she has editing capabilities. 

Saw your MESG # 469.  Is everything okay?  Do I need to RE-UPLOAD anything?  Did I leave something private?  I've got alot on my plate right now, may have made a misstep.  Not sure. 

My posts with Vids for Team The Good, The Bad, and The Evil should have been up in time, easy.  Hope it's okay.

- Cheers,

SLEAZE. 

No worries the problem was my end.

It's all sorted, I wont be seeking more videos as that takes too much time away from other ongoing projects which I'd like to see suceed also.

Just a few questions which I'll be posting within a few days. Smiley Happy

Message 478 of 488 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 18, 2013
thanks to you aureilia, for this tournament

i'll love speedrun, but i prefer to see people like you, and others team, to show their love for coop

people who say coop is boring, they should take exemple from you..

Message 479 of 488 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Smiley Happy

The people we should look at are those before us who pioneered and made co-op something that could be made into tournaments and competitons, without the input of Ali and all the competitors from the first co-op tournament on here all this wouldn't be possible Smiley Happy

Message 480 of 488 (242 Views)
0 Likes