Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14379 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Heh, you're welcome.

 

It's not the end.

 

Just so everyone is aware, while the Fort is the end of the Tournament, there is another plan I have in store for this thread.

 

It will go on FOREVER! Smiley Tongue

 

It's okay it wont get in the way of anyone elses efforts either. It will be completely reliant on anyones free time Smiley Happy



Message 441 of 488 (397 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
208 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 11, 2013

So what is this plan? 

Message 442 of 488 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Heh, you're welcome.

 

It's not the end.

 

Just so everyone is aware, while the Fort is the end of the Tournament, there is another plan I have in store for this thread.

 

It will go on FOREVER! Smiley Tongue

 

It's okay it wont get in the way of anyone elses efforts either. It will be completely reliant on anyones free time Smiley Happy


Good to hear Aureilia! Interested to hear how this will go on forever. Smiley Happy


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 443 of 488 (356 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013

bunshing wrote:
nice job Hi-5. You decied to go after the milician at the start Smiley Tongue

great time

Thanks !  Smiley Very Happy

 

We thought it would be fun and unique to go for the miltia man, and it helped our time out Smiley Happy

 

 

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 444 of 488 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013
happy it helps you, but for us it was slower lol

So we prefer the traditional method (faster for us) Smiley Tongue



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 445 of 488 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013
snake@: we'll probably know it in one week Smiley Sad




Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 446 of 488 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14379 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Heh, you're welcome.

 

It's not the end.

 

Just so everyone is aware, while the Fort is the end of the Tournament, there is another plan I have in store for this thread.

 

It will go on FOREVER! Smiley Tongue

 

It's okay it wont get in the way of anyone elses efforts either. It will be completely reliant on anyones free time Smiley Happy


Good to hear Aureilia! Interested to hear how this will go on forever. Smiley Happy


It's going to be very simple. Time Trials are something that can always be improved upon.

 

The fastest times will become the new leader for all other teams to compete against and beat. There will be a permenant leaderboard  With a weekly top 3.

 

At the end of the year the team with the best score will have their time immortalized and then possibly the whole thing will restart with another tournament next year.

 

Kind of like everlasting advertising and something ongoing. Smiley Happy



Message 447 of 488 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/07/2011
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

 

....I'd like ot thank pime666 and Bruja666 for their INFINITE patience with me. I complained and moaned, I raged at AI and NPCs here and there, and I cussed like sailor.  We made it, tho!  We completed all maps, which given the circumstances, was quite a feat.  Thank you pime, thank you Bruja.  :smileyvery-happy:.....

_______________________________________

 

That's true!

I've learned some new words of adult kind. LOL

But you have always been nice to us team mates. 

Bruja in comparison was polite like UK people seem to be.

I noticed some sounds of surprise - of course - but nearly no anger from her side.

 

Thanks to both of you for carrying me through this tournament. It was a very interesting experience.

 

Congratulations to the Team InFamous Beast and Hi-5. Awesome times you have reached.

I think, we have some worldrecords done by bunshing, snake and kit.

Nice! That gives this tourney something unique and special.

 

Last but not least thanks to Aureilia for her efforts to give the challenge a professional touch.

You did a great job - although i only can imagine how large difficulties might have been to manage all that invisible stuff behind the curtain.

 

I'm looking forward to the next event already.

Even if i'm a not-that-good gamer i have a lot of fun doing these challenges.

The olympic spirit is beating in my chest, you know Smiley Happy

 

Cheers 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Message 448 of 488 (312 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14379 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 12, 2013

pime666 wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

 

....I'd like ot thank pime666 and Bruja666 for their INFINITE patience with me. I complained and moaned, I raged at AI and NPCs here and there, and I cussed like sailor.  We made it, tho!  We completed all maps, which given the circumstances, was quite a feat.  Thank you pime, thank you Bruja.  :smileyvery-happy:.....

_______________________________________

 

That's true!

I've learned some new words of adult kind. LOL

But you have always been nice to us team mates. 

Bruja in comparison was polite like UK people seem to be.

I noticed some sounds of surprise - of course - but nearly no anger from her side.

 

Thanks to both of you for carrying me through this tournament. It was a very interesting experience.

 

Congratulations to the Team InFamous Beast and Hi-5. Awesome times you have reached.

I think, we have some worldrecords done by bunshing, snake and kit.

Nice! That gives this tourney something unique and special.

 

Last but not least thanks to Aureilia for her efforts to give the challenge a professional touch.

You did a great job - although i only can imagine how large difficulties might have been to manage all that invisible stuff behind the curtain.

 

I'm looking forward to the next event already.

Even if i'm a not-that-good gamer i have a lot of fun doing these challenges.

The olympic spirit is beating in my chest, you know Smiley Happy

 

Cheers 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I have something much harder to do soon, that will be with everyone involved. Smiley Tongue



Message 449 of 488 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 13, 2013
you are sure there will be others able to beat our record?

just like this.. (im not trying to be pretentious)

haha Smiley Tongue



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 450 of 488 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes