Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 9, 2013

Just an update, I haven't received this weeks entry from Hi-5 yet, Tomorrow will be the last day allowed to upload it then on monday we move on to Fort regardless of it being completed or not.

Message 431 of 488 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Leaderboard/Tournament Videos Included

Feb 9, 2013

Wish I was good at Co-op. Smiley Very Happy

Message 432 of 488 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Just an update, I haven't received this weeks entry from Hi-5 yet, Tomorrow will be the last day allowed to upload it then on monday we move on to Fort regardless of it being completed or not.

Don't worry Aureilia we'll have that done tonight. 

EDIT: Nvm tomorrow it is

Cutter
Message 433 of 488 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Here is Hi-5's Airport entry, sorry for the long wait! Smiley Very Happy

It should be HD soon, Enjoy! Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 434 of 488 (327 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 11, 2013

who dat?

Cutter
Message 435 of 488 (323 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Feb 11, 2013

It's Fleddyvic!

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 436 of 488 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 11, 2013
nice job Hi-5. You decied to go after the milician at the start Smiley Tongue

great time

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 437 of 488 (293 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 11, 2013

thanks bunshing, it was a good fight we had. Just like Syria, Airport gave us a lot of trouble  for some reason D:

Cutter
Message 438 of 488 (286 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Okay.  FInal vid, on Fort, for Team The Good, The Bad, and The Evil. 

Our times seem to be getting longer here!  Holy CRAP!  Did we have a tough time with this one! 

Very buggy and glitchy match, which, if anyone actually bothered to watch the vid, you'd see, including me stuck in the scenery at one point and you will see several instances where I was trying to pick up a shield (specifially cause I had BEAST MODE on), and I had touble picking up other weapons at critical times!  We experienced some critical lag in all of matches that we played.  I'm out in California, USA, and Bruja and pime are across the pond in Europe.  If you watch our trial runs collectively, that factor helped me go down about 1 million times trying to throw back grenades, which I usually do not have trouble with.  Smiley Surprised

We tried this map MANY, MANY, MANY times, but we just could not overcome.  Personally, I ran outta gas.  Between real work, editing content for SLEAZEVISION, working on the planning for my own tourney, as well just having an occasional regular game, I dd not have to proper time to dedicate to maps that I would have normally dedicated. 

I'd like ot thank pime666 and Bruja666 for their INFINITE patience with me. I complained and moaned, I raged at AI and NPCs here and there, and I cussed like sailor.  We made it, tho!  We completed all maps, which given the circumstances, was quite a feat.  Thank you pime, thank you Bruja.  Smiley Very Happy

I'd like to thank the other teams that participated.  Team Hi-5 and  Team Infamous Beast, you people are UNBELIEVABLY good.  You put on an IMMENSE Co-Op Adventure show for the community to see.  I knew before the tourney started that our team was in BIG TROUBLE from the start.  bunshing's reputation for speed runs on Adventure maps was well established long before this tourney was started.  It was amazing then, and it was definitely amazing now.  Community members should be able to go back and study those INCREDIBLY quick times to be able to pick up many tips and tricks, just by watching.  Well done folks!  Smiley Very Happy

Lastly, I'd like to thank Tournament Director Aureilia for all of her time and effort behind the scenes.  As I am now learning, during the planning of my own tourney, it is an INCREDIBLE amount of work, done for free, but out of enjoyment of the game, wanting to put something out there for other people, NDI, and the UC universe in general.  Well done Aureilia! EXCELLENT JOB!  Smiley Very Happy

Cheers folks! 

SLEAZE

Ps.  As an aside:  Announcemen for my own tourney will be out  this week.  Hoping it goes up  today.  All players that participated in this tourney have an AUTOMATIC bid/invite for my tourney, including Tournament Director, Aureilia, which starts in 3 weeks!  Would LOVE to have all of you participate if possible!  We need warm bodies!   

Message 439 of 488 (278 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 11, 2013
it'll be an honor if you invite me in your tourney Smiley Happy

and you are right, it was an incredible tournament. It's only sad that fews could participate, because of work, school or they simply didnt have a record to make their own team

thank you aureilia, and to the 2 others team: Hi-5 and "the good, the bad & the evil" to make it possible

and also thank you for my teamates, who agreed to follow me in this tourney and give all their best. we did some world record and its thanks to them.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND OTHERS WATCHING

Smiley Tongue

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 440 of 488 (270 Views)