Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: Co-op Tournament - Adventure Trials - Sign up now / Updated with Trailer.

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

It's public.  Altho, after seeing some of these insane times from the other teams, doesn't look to be too much of a competitiion.  Is there any type of participation award?  Can you win if you just show up?  Any chance I can just make the video private again? 

FFS!

Here ya go:

Oh, and yes, SLEAZEVISION is live on YouTube.  There's ZERO content right now, save for the Tourney Time Trial above, but there is "more to come." 

Nice Quality Video Sleaze! Smiley Very Happy
I'm your First Sub Smiley Wink

It's understandable that you got that time, not having a good third kickback really brings you guys down. I don't have Ao3, Protector or Cluster yet, but at least I have Team Medic which helped my team out Smiley Happy

I think you guys will still do good, you just need some more practice together Smiley Wink

Hey Shadowlibraboy!  Well thanks for becoming my first sub!  LOL!  That's awesome!  Also, thanks for the kind words. 

I must readily admit, my channel will be the antithisis of what most channels are.  I'm not too interested in monetiztion, likes, dislikes, subcribers, or for that matter, whether anyone cares, visits, views, or does ANYTHING with SLEAZEVISION.  It really is for MY entertainment.  If others enjoy some of the stuff that's gonna go up, that's a bonus. 

I don't know nothing about nothing.  I've had my  Elgato for 1 month, and SVP 12 for about 3 weeks.  Most of it is just capture stuff right now, but I have a few projects I'll be starting in on soon™ and a couple of them are very ambitious.  

Plus, my own Co-Op Touney will be announced in about 3 weeks, which might include a preview vid.  We'll see. 

Thanks for the feedback on quality.  I really was not sure about it as I have never done any of this before and the learning curve seems to be VERY STEEP.  As to quality, specifically, it was rendered as 720p @ 30 FPS.  There were minor adjustments to Brightness (+3), Contrast (+6), and Saturation (+24).  Adjustments were ONLY made withing the Elgato Software.  I acccientally deleted my file for this Time Trial within the Elgato software and had to take another copy of the file and render it within SVP 12.  Hoping to render the next one WITHIN the Elgato software to upload directly from there to see how different it is for render and upload times and how that affects the quality.  London should be up and made public later today, I believe. 

Cheers mate. 

Ps.  What about audio?  Was it okay? I didn't change anything with audio. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 281 of 488 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

London Underground vid has been rendered and is uploading right now. 

@Touney Director Aureilia:

Uh, London is due today right?  And you will advise when the private status can be removed? 

Cheers! 

SLEAZE

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 282 of 488 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 26, 2013
the 2nd round finish Friday (today) at 11:59PM. So for me, when it'll be past midnight, i'll make it public Smiley Very Happy

Message 283 of 488 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 26, 2013

The London Underground of the InFamous Beast Smiley Very Happy

original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TiosT4N2GM

Message 284 of 488 (293 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jan 26, 2013
^All I can say is great team work and a great advert for Co-op

Well done
Message 285 of 488 (287 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Wow! Nice video! You and your team are really fast. Your time is hard to beat - even for our team. LOL
Message 286 of 488 (281 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I remember member when Bunshing said to me and Kit if we can do 9 minutes I think we will win but we wanted faster I think if we had more time it would have been faster again believe it or not. Smiley Wink

Message 287 of 488 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 26, 2013

How about you all put links to the other borneo videos in your Borneo video same with your London videos and so on.

Message 288 of 488 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 26, 2013
After watching the videos....how is it that you guys names are blue and enemy arrows are green? Everything is green for me. Maybe this is why my friends ask me all the time do you see when bosses are on the map. It is hard for me to tell from a friend or a boss arrow when its all green. Hope i don't sound like a noob but i would like to know how to change it.
Message 289 of 488 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 26, 2013
yes snake, for this i was keeping to say that 8min 20 was really possible. If it wasnt for the choker at rpg part, would have been possible Smiley Very Happy good work.
Now lets do monastery lol. Gonna give us a little break of london

PS: yea its a good idea for the link. I'll work on that on the next vids Smiley Happy24

Message 290 of 488 (238 Views)
0 Likes