You know, I never even noticed Ammo Award was in the Co-Op booster list or if I did, I just assumed it was meh because I didn't care about it in Competitive. But now that you mention it, Ammo Award would be extremely useful for me. I get so tired of having to run around over dead bodies trying to find ammo... especially after putting rapid fire on my Co-Op M9 set which makes me run out of ammo even faster. :3
Might replace Bargain or Overstock with that. Hrm.
What do you need to get to level Co-Op Ammo Award?
You need "Head Cracker" medals to level up Ammo Award, basically you need 5 headshots to get a Head Cracker medal.
I've been using the G-Mal to get headshots I've got 10 more Head Cracker medals to get until I hit lvl 3 Ammo Award, that was within 2 days. It's not as hard as I thought it would be.
Cool, thanks for answering. Shouldn't be too hard.
I'm not in the game right now, but... do you know what Level 2 and 3 give? Just more ammo?
Would someone be so kind to post the full list of co-op boosters + kickbacks? I can't find it anywhere.
Neither can I.
I'd benefit from that.
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:
The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group
The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group
Regeneration/Team Safe/Cluster Bomb.
I usually horde the power weapons, too. Melee all of the grunts, throw the revenge 'nades back on Hard/Crushing.
I'm the anti-Armor/Brute person, basically.
I thought this could use a bump, and I decided to compare/contrast Bargain and Overstock for those who play as "medics".
- System of upgrading is a little tricky, but once you get the hang of stealth killing NPCs it'll be gold in no time.
- Use: I would only recommmend this if you're the type of player who earns a lot of medals throughout a match, otherwise, this is useless.
- Effectiveness: Again, the more medals you earn, the more useful it is. However, if you use Speedy G it can help a lot, especially at level 3. This would allow you to stack 2 uses of Speedy G.
For clarification: Overstock does not allow you to stack kickbacks, only medals past your kickback limit. It does stack Speedy G, but that's only from the low medal cost.
- One of the easiest boosters to upgrade (as compared to its competitive counterpart). Just earn Punch Out medals by melee-ing a lot of enemies.
- Use: This can really save you in some situations. Most people don't get the 10 medals to use Team Medic until somewhat later into a round of co-op, but this allows it to be used earlier.
- Effectiveness: Although medals earned past your limit don't count for another use, Bargain focuses more on the "here and now" situation rather than waiting.
I consider Bargain to be more useful, and I'll soon be making the switch. Thoughts?
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!