Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Co-op Gold Star

Jul 21, 2012
@KakashiFan2
I wish ND would allow just one person to complete a coop mission. Now that would be outstanding.

That' a great idea :smileyhappy: It would not only be more challenging, but provide you with massive bragging rights, especially Monastery :smileyvery-happy:

This would also solve the fact that is a party of 2 leave it kicks you from the match with no rewards.

I don't think Naughty dog would allow this though because it would go against the "Co-Op" Part of Co-Op, but if they did allow single player Co-Op (even as a LAB) I would definitely try it and enjoy it.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 97 (218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Yes yes yes!! 100% agree with you :smileyhappy:
Message 22 of 97 (216 Views)
Survivor
2304 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

There are challenges and there are things above a challenge which are just outright annoying and should be aborted.

Monastery's end sequence is one that should never have been in the game.

You hit a point though, "Those maps were only hard to beat if you played with randoms"

Why should randoms be excluded from completing things?

I exluded randoms because the challenge that happens to be in this conversation, is a challenge which is only earned by good teamwork. If someone isn't good at co-op, then they should get better. When I first played Monestary on Crushing, I was convinced that it was impossible. Until I played with friends, figured out easy strageties, and beat it alot easier than expected. That's the point in earning the star.

And no, not all randoms are moderate at co-op, but based on my experiences, alot are.

If you have earned something that was hard, you have wasted precious life time that could have been spent on something easier.

There is no point in earning something that will require figuring out strategies, it's a video game, that doesn't sound like fun.

But that's the point. It's not forcing you to do anything. People don't have to do things if they don't want to. Like the silver star for example. If you think Monestary and Fort is too hard, then don't play them on high difficulties. Play them on easy if you want to have fun and make it less frustrated.

If you want to have fun playing co-op in general, then what's the point of having to earn something in the first place? :smileyhappy:

watchdogs
Message 23 of 97 (214 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 21, 2012
We should get a gold star for beating a certain number (if not all) arena maps on crushing. I love co op crushing, and Ive beaten a few on crashing already. I already have the silver star as well.

Message 24 of 97 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
We should get a gold star for beating a certain number (if not all) arena maps on crushing. I love co op crushing, and Ive beaten a few on crashing already. I already have the silver star as well.
Great idea! I am updating the thread right now to include everyone's ideas :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 25 of 97 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 21, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Sorry about the OP spacing I've been trying to space it for an hour on my IPhone and it won't space properly, I'll fix it when I get on my laptop unless anyone has any tips?

They should give coop gold star to a person who completed all coop maps on crushing. Now that would be crazy!

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 26 of 97 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Sorry about the OP spacing I've been trying to space it for an hour on my IPhone and it won't space properly, I'll fix it when I get on my laptop unless anyone has any tips?

They should give coop gold star to a person who completed all coop maps on crushing. Now that would be crazy!

Would you want DLC maps included or just the non DLC maps competed to get the star?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 27 of 97 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 21, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Would you want DLC maps included or just the non DLC maps competed to get the star?

Non DLC. 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 28 of 97 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Non DLC. 

I agree :smileyvery-happy: I'll add your idea to the list once I get on my Laptop

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 29 of 97 (164 Views)
Last Guardian
11231 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Did you say people who enjoy Co-op Adventure? Well, NOBODY does. I support it though. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 30 of 97 (214 Views)
0 Likes