Oct 11 2012
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts

Co-op Bugs & Glitches Thread (With Videos)

[ Edited ]
37 replies 1110 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

This is a collection of ALL known bugs and glitches in co-op.

ND please take a look at the videos and also info of each bug and glitch and rectify the problems. 

I shall add videos to each bugs and glitches (if available) and would like to ask my fellow co-op brethrens and sistrens to share thier videos with me of those I don't posses and I shall add them to the OP.

Militia SAS Enemy (Syria Co-op Adventure)

This gentleman can be spotted in the climbing area near the end of the Syria chapter.

I thought he was fixed, however just 2 days ago, me and Alluboy replayed this chapter and suprise surprise there she was.

This enemy can also make a cameo appearence in Arena, and was last spotted by me and Alluboy in Sanctuary.

3 Shot Pistole Enemy

(Video Unavailable, Will Be Added Soon)

This enemy (Orange vest dude) has the power to simultaneously shoot 3 Pistole shots downing you instantly, and then your buddy while they try revivng you, EVEN though the gun itself has 2 shots NOT 3!

Overpowered SAS Enemy

(Video Not Available, Will Be Added Soon)

This guy is a nuisance!! For a very long time he's been very overpowered. Yet nothing has been done, If ND did increase his power then SURELY you should increase the cash prize for killing him?!!

This guy can LITERALLY kill you with ONE shot, that's right KILL!!, he also punch shoots you down, shoots you through walls and behind cover and also shoots you down from the other side of the map. However if you posses this guys almighty SAS then it's absolutely USELESS!!! Give us what he's got or FIX THIS ND!!!!

Monastery Tied Up Glitch

This has happened to me a few times in the Monastery (MOST GLITCHED MAP EVER!!)

A few times, I was the tied up individual, where the triangle button is non existent!!

Basically, a players triangle button does not appear, so pressing the triangle button is futile, in this video, the individual must have picked up a nearby Micro somehow and can still shoot but is still trapped. Another time I picked up a SAS and was shooting whilst still tied up.

Invisible Pirates

Another strange glitch that appears in the begining of Monastery. Sometimes wild invisible pirates appear, and has happened to me 4/5 times so far. Once with a friend (see video) other times in matchmaking with randoms. Pirates just don't appear to one player, other times to other players, like when I was playing with randoms. They we're running around hitting air because they couldn't see them.

Buddah Drake

We ALL know about this glitch, and sadly it still exists. It's when you rescue Drake and he's in a weird turtle/meditation pose and does not comply with the mission in hand. Players usually need to suicide, thus losing valuable Cluster Bombs which is URGENTLY NEEDED in the statue segment, as well as their 2/3 team lives!!

Militia RPG Enemy

--spyk28--

At the very end , armored RPG goes crazy and starts shooting rockets without reloading.

He can take 3-4 shots in 7-8 seconds while you see the RPG doing the RELOADING animation.

If that happens you have 100% lost the game as the statue will be destroyed almost instantly.

Shy London Under Ground Choker 

This guy is somewhat "cute", there's actually 2 of them in this map. The 1st one is the 3rd/4th Choker in the begining of this Adventure wearing a white coat and the 2nd one is near the end, the last armoured choker. These guys don't choke you, but instead "cutely" shoot at you with thier pistol doing little to no damage. What me and my mates do is, we leave this guy alive at the end and tease him whilse he chases us. It's quite fun!!

Disappearing Idol Glitch

This is possibly one of the most oldest glitch/bug to date and YET it STILL hasn't been fixed!!

Out of the blue the Idol during Gold Rush will vanish, never to reappear again, resorting to players suiciding. This disgusting glitch happened 3 times in row to me in the Facility!! I was playing 2 player and we lost 6 lives 'cause of this!!! Simple fix will be to respawn the idol after 30-60 seconds, SURELY????

Black Clothes Pirate Glitch

Not really a "co-op ruining" glitch but thought I'd still add it, just so you Dogs know.

Enemies clothes turn to a "cool" black after they die, shame we can't have those kinda cool clothes in customization.

Sudden Death Glitch

This happens to me once in a while, same with friends I play with. They just randomly die when they jump off something. For example, I picked up an RPG from that broken room in the Airstrip, a thousand years after it got blown up by the Airplane, then my buddy get's choked so I jump down from the roof and my character dies???? 

It happend again in the Desert Village where I jumped off a 3 foot platform and my character lets out a death screech and dies???

Recently it happend in the Chateau where I jumped off the zipwire room, my character just randomly died, no bullets, no enemies, no low health, just a sudden death!!

London Streets Fence Glitch

This is a strange glitch, and I THINK, I know the cause. The game might be thinking I'm playing CMP instead of Co-op thus explaining this weird glitch. The fences from CMP are visible during a co-op match, and recently it happened yesterday, when me and this other random we're playing and we BOTH we're playing in this CMP map. It was quite funny though. However unlike the incident in the video, yesterday the map remianed throughout, and we actually DID that whole map (it was on hard lol)

Silent RPG + Nade

Once upon a time, these guys used to say "get down" or some other things similar before firing their RPG's at you and also used to miss slightly, reducing your health substantially, but NOW, these guys don't utter a word and down you with ONE shot. Sometimes all players thus ending the round. They are hard to see thanks to the disgusting graphics and they blend in flat into the background. Even worse now, becuase they nade you when you're down so your friens can't revive you. How are you meant to retaliate in that scenario?

Kill Counter Bug

This bug can be a pain in the lower region if you're on you're last life and you have 2-3 enemies to kill, but the game decides to refill the counter just for the heck of it. Still happens at least once in every co-op game. Sad but true.

Grenade Throw Back/Revive

Possibly THE most annoying glitch/bug in the co-op world. When a friend is downed and you go to revive them and there's a nade nearby, my player automatically does the stupidest thing and revives my friend instead of throwing away the nade, thus killing us both. However, when there's a weapon nearby, my character does not hesitat to pick that up 1st!!!!

Simple fixes are giving down players the ability to throw back nades or even easier, giving them the priority to throw the nades away 1st!!!

All Players Dead, Not Really!!!

Another annoying glitch, which can be too much to bear if you're on the last round with a few kills and 0 lives. This happens way too often IMO and is VERY frustrating indeed. It's been around for a while too. COME ON ND!!!!

These are the bugs and glitches I know off thus far my fellow co-op brethrens and sistrens, if YOU know of anymore then please let me know and I shall update my OP and also any vids will be very welcome.

This thread is for ND's eyes and hopefully the info AND the vids will help them clarify the problems.

Message 1 of 38 (1,110 Views)
Fender Bender
3805 posts

Re: Co-op Bugs & Glitches Thread (With Videos)

Oct 11, 2012

Nice. Smiley Happy I hope that at least SOME of the issues Co-op has will be fixed in 1.15.

The RPG users should make some sort of noise. Even chokers are lot easier compared to these guys, thanks to their heavy breathing. I mean they could laugh, yell or even FART. But no, they wanted to make them completely silent, so they can **** us up at the worst possible situation.

The only "temporary" solution for nade +downed player I can think of is to step away from the player so that you are out of  the revive range, and then throw the nade back.

"All players dead" glitch might possibly be fixed if they just removed/lowered the healing delay. Being able to heal almost immediatly instead of waiting for the character to get on his/her knees would help A LOT.

Sometimes you actually DO revive the player, but instead *you* die, and your buddy can still keep playing.

Once the patch notes come out and if there isn't a single thing about Co-op, I'll...I'll..! Smiley Mad

Seriously ND, DO SOMETHING!

Message 2 of 38 (1,086 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Nice list, at first I thought it was going to be exploitable glitched that ND would patch, but it's good to see that they ate just annoying glitches that hopefully ND would patch Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 38 (1,080 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Are the monastery miltia men RPG guys a glitch?

Or are they there I purpose just to screw with you?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 38 (1,075 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Nice. Smiley Happy I hope that at least SOME of the issues Co-op has will be fixed in 1.15.

The RPG users should make some sort of noise. Even chokers are lot easier compared to these guys, thanks to their heavy breathing. I mean they could laugh, yell or even FART. But no, they wanted to make them completely silent, so they can **** us up at the worst possible situation.

The only "temporary" solution for nade +downed player I can think of is to step away from the player so that you are out of  the revive range, and then throw the nade back.

"All players dead" glitch might possibly be fixed if they just removed/lowered the healing delay. Being able to heal almost immediatly instead of waiting for the character to get on his/her knees would help A LOT.

Sometimes you actually DO revive the player, but instead *you* die, and your buddy can still keep playing.

Once the patch notes come out and if there isn't a single thing about Co-op, I'll...I'll..! Smiley Mad

Lol yh, It should be so smelly that I can smell it through my TV!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Nah but seriously, it should be like how it was before, he should say "Get Down".

If there's no Co-op patches in the next 2 patches (1.15 or/and 1.16) then Naughty Dog....

Message 5 of 38 (1,066 Views)
Fender Bender
3805 posts

Oct 11, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Lol yh, It should be so smelly that I can smell it through my TV!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Nah but seriously, it should be like how it was before, he should say "Get Down".

The fart could release a gas cloud that would deal DOT (damage over time). Okay, maybe not. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 38 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

The fart could release a gas cloud that would deal DOT (damage over time). Okay, maybe not. Smiley Very Happy

Lol reminds me of R&C.

If you kill the RPG before he lets out a fart then you'd get a "He Who Smelt It, Dealt It" Medal Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 38 (1,057 Views)
Fender Bender
3805 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Lol reminds me of R&C.

If you kill the RPG before he lets out a fart then you'd get a "He Who Smelt It, Dealt It" Medal Smiley Very Happy

Lol. Smiley Very Happy

BTW, come play!

Message 8 of 38 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Are you including glitches that players can do themselves? like going through walls with the riot shield, jumping on things your not supposed to ect..
Message 9 of 38 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 11, 2012

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Are you including glitches that players can do themselves? like going through walls with the riot shield, jumping on things your not supposed to ect..

i don't think....he doesn't do those but those need to be fixed as well

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 38 (1,015 Views)
0 Likes