Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Co-op: 50 Floors Of Terror!

Nov 11, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Thanks a lot JD! Smiley Happy

I just updated the OP, but the colors didn't update properly. Once I get on my Laptop tomorrow I will re-edit it to add the colors, and to add the enemies and other suggestions that I received in this thread Smiley Happy

Anytime, bud. Smiley Very Happy

I recommend you copy and paste the HTML part of the document/reply so that all the colors and what not will carry over properly.

Ah ok I forgot that I could quote, then go HTML then copy to get everything on iPhone Smiley Tongue

ok I just updated it, and posted it in the Q&A to make sure at least 1 ND employee will read it, even if try don't respond to out Smiley Tongue

Good! And I edited it and revised it a bit just to make it a bit more pleasing to the eyes to read and make it a bit more readable. Smiley Wink

This is to my liking and what not, so if you do see anything, I do not mind you changing it and what not. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 34 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 11, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
If this was a competitive thread, it would have at least 5 times the Kudos.

If this was a competitive thread, ND would look at it.

Message 32 of 34 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 11, 2012
If this was a TDM related thread, ND will almost immediately implement this.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 34 (122 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 11, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
If this was a TDM related thread, ND will almost immediately implement this.

Mhm, but because it's co-op, it's deemed "not important, no one likes this, and we shall not read it or take it into consideration."

Message 34 of 34 (113 Views)