Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts

Co-op: 50 Floors Of Terror!

[ Edited ]
33 replies 556 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Hey guys, I have been working in this thread for awhile, I wanted this to be a top quality post.

***I know Naughty Dog already said that they do not plan on making any co-op additions, fixes or changes. If this doesn't happen in Uncharted 3, but Naughty Dog reads this thread and takes this idea into consideration for Uncharted 4, then to me this thread will be successful.

***This would be a Co-Op mode, but different from any co-op mode that we have so far. It is its own playlist, and it has its own map. In this mode there is no difficulty rating.(I am willing to change this part if you want, I could write out potential Easy/Normal/Hard/Crushing Variations if you don't like the idea of no difficulty.)

***The map is a building, and it has 50 floors. Each floor has a different layout. One idea I have for the floors is that each time you play the map the floors are randomized so you will always have a different experience while playing this mode. But if that is impossible to put into this mode, then it would be fine if each floor stays the same each time, and is just a static map.

***It is still a 3 player co-op like usual, but I would like it to allow you to be able to play by yourself, so that if your friends disconnect or drop out you won't lose your cash. If that is impossible to put into Uncharted 3 or Uncharted 4, then this mode would use the same system as the current co-op, where you can play 2 or 3 players, but if all the players drop out then you are also kicked from the match.

Once the match starts, you are on the 1st floor, and there are multiple rooms and weapons scattered around the room. Weak unarmored enemies spawn, and you need to kill 25 to advance to the next floor. To go to the next floor every player needs to meet up in a spot, and you can choose between using the stairs or an elevator, each having its own challenges to use:

The Elevator -

• When the elevator doors open there are 4 armored enemies that come out, and you have to kill them to enter the elevator and advance to the next floor.

• When you reach the next floor 3 enemies are waiting for you and you have to kill them to move on.

As you advance up the building the Enemies become Kickback Bosses and are harder to kill. I will go more into detail later in the thread.

***Sometimes the elevator will be stuck at a certain floor, and you will be forced to use the stairs unti lyou get to the floor that the elevator is on, and kill the guards to get the elevator working again. (If you do not like this part then I can remove it)

The Stairs -

• When you enter the stairway 2 unarmored chokers pop out from behind the door and choke you, and you need to kill them to continue to move up the stairs.

• Once you run up the stairs there are 3 chokers waiting for you at the top. As you advance up the building the chokers become armored.

***Sometimes the Stairs will be broken or the doorway to the stairs will be blocked and you will be forced to use the elevator for that floor.(If you do not like this part then I can remove it)

Once you each the second floor there is a different layout and there are different weapons scattered around the map. Enemies start to spawn and this time there are armored enemies along with unarmored ones. Once you survive the second floor you choose between the stairs and the elevator again.

Floors 1-9 are just mixtures of armored and unarmored enemies, and is very easy to complet, even for new players.

Floor Ten -

Once you reach the 10th floor, you encounter your first boss, Navarro. Navarro comes out with his SAS and has some armored and unarmored enemies to defend him. You have to work together as a team to takeout his sidekicks to make it easier to kill him. Once you kill Navarro, he drops an SAS with a large amount of ammo as a reward.

Floors 11-24 -

Once you reach the 11th floor the first kickback boss spawns along with other enemies and you have to kill them to advance again.

***Floors 1-5 are designed to be easy, and 5-10 are designed to be normal difficulty. From 11-24 the floors start to resemble hard difficulty from co-op Arena. From floor 11 to floor 24 1 kickback boss spawns per floor.

Floor 20 -

On the 20th floor you fight Draza with a Tbolt, with 2 kickback bosses defending him and various unarmored and armored enemies spawning to help him. The team needs to work together well and use their kickbacks appropriately to survive this floor. If you can kill Draza you get a TBolt with 30 Ammo as a reward.

Floors 25-29 -

Once you make it to the 25th floor the difficulty resembles Crushing. The enemies wear clown masks and 2 kickback bosses spawn per floor. Everytime you choose to use the elevator 1 kickback boss and 3 armored enemies come out that you need to kill. When you choose the stairs the chokers are all armored.

Floor 30 -

If you survive to get to the 30th floor you fight Eddy Raja with a Tau, with 3 kickback bosses and multiple armored enemies backing him up. If you can kill Eddy Raja you get a Tau with 50 ammo as a reward.

Floors 30-39 -

From 30-39the floors are insane. Every enemy is armored and 3 kickback bosses spawn per floor. If you choose the elevator 2 more kickback bosses walk out to face you. If you choose the stairs there is now a kickback boss waiting to fight you, along with the chokers from before.

Floor 40 -

On the 40th Floor you fight Flynn and Talbot. Flynn has a Mag-5 and Talbot has a Wes-44. They have 4 kickback bosses backing them up and multiple armored enemies. If you can kill them you get a Mag and Wes, both with 50 ammo as a reward.

Floors 41-45 -

From floors 41- 45 4 kickback bosses, 1 PAK brute and 20 armored enemies spawn each floor. If you choose the elevator 1 PAK brute and 3 Kickback bosses will walk out to fight you. If you choose the stairs 1 PAK brute, 1 kickback boss and 3 armored chokers come out to fight you.

Floors 46-48 -

From floor 46-48 3 PAK brutes and 6 Kickback Bosses spawn per floor, with 16 armored enemies backing them up. Each elevator holds 2 PAK brutes and 2 Kickback Bosses. The stairs holds 2 PAK Brutes, 1 kickback boss and 3 armored chokers.

Floor 49 -

On the 49th floor, the second to last floor, 5 PAK brutes Spawn along with 10 Kickback Bosses and 10 Armored enemies. If you can survive this floor you are a great co-op team! If you choose the Stairs there are 3 PAK brutes, 1 kickback boss and 3 Armored Chokers, and if you choose to take the Elevator there are 4 PAK Brutes.

The 50th floor -

***This floor is insane! Before I tell you what you have to face, I will tell you the reward. If you can survive this floor you get an awesome prize! There is a treasure chest that becomes unlocked once you kill all the enemies, and once you reach that treasure chest you have a choice of what reward you get. You can choose any Co-Op or competitive treasure, a 100,000 cash bonus, or 10 Tournament tickets. I will be accepting suggestions for other prizes within the chest.

Once you get on this floor, you have to face multiple enemies. Lazarevic will have a SAS, Gabriel Roman will have Militia Man M9, and Marlowe will have a Tbolt. Along with these character bosses, 4 PAK brutes as 10 Kickback bosses will spawn. (If this is too crazy then maybe I can tone it down a bit, maybe space out the spawns or lower the amount of enemies).

***The final part of this mode will be the Stats. On your Stat card, Under the Co-op Tab, it will show you what the highest floor you made it to, and if you can complete all 50 floors it will show you how many times you completed it, and what your fastest time completed was.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (556 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Co-op: 50 Floors Of Terror!

Oct 31, 2012
Can each floor have a treasure when you have completed it
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (541 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 31, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
Can each floor have a treasure when you have completed it

Thats a good idea! and the higher the floor the higher the rarity of the treasure can be. I will edit it into the OP tommorrow :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (503 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I making a BIG thread tommorow
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (488 Views)
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Oct 31, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

STAIRS**

Stairs is Claptrap's only weakness. Next to electrocution and explosives, and gunfire, rust, corrosion, being kicked a lot, viruses, being called bad names, falling from great heights, drowning, adult onset diabetes, being looked at funny, heart attacks, exposure to oxygen, being turned down by women, and pet allergens!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (477 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9884 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I don't get it. Is that from a cartoon?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (472 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Rentabls
I have a question
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (471 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Very interesting concept. I would raise that $100,000 prize to maybe $250,000 other than That it sounds great.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (461 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 31, 2012
It's a borderlands reference. It does have kinda cartoony animation, so I guess you're half right.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

Oct 31, 2012
This. Is boss. Your inside a building right? If so, why not have little events happen to make bad stuff happen. E.g. A helicopter flys by and starts shooting you. Find the RPG and take him out! Also, what would be the life count? It should change pending on the amount of players. And if there are no life's left, every other tenth floor should heal the other fallen team mates like in arena.

Driving.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (395 Views)