Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: [HUGELY UPDATED] Co-Op Completion Tokens

Feb 25, 2013
@Joe-Itz070

I thought I read somewhere that it was confirmed or Tuesday, I guess I could be wrong though Smiley Tongue

@I_Like_Pie

Great ideas! Smiley Very Happy
LSD mode sounds hilarious lol XD

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 25 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 25, 2013

JD, would you be interested in being my teammate for SLEAZE's tourney?  It's going to start soon.  I'm signed up for it, but may end up "watching from the sidelines", perhaps.  Just thought I'd ask. Nice to see you back here and/or on Ali's fb page.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 22 of 25 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Whenever the F2P noobs start showing up, we need to encourage co-op as much as possible. Bring that player pool up and we might see NaughtyDog give a **bleep** about co-op.

Personally, I believe that co-op in almost any game is repetitive and you can't do anything about it. But Uncharted 3 isn't like any other game. That bland co-op curse that comes with any co-op in a video game had potential to be broken, but it wasn't. Maybe that can be fixed...maybe.
Message 23 of 25 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Take notes Naughty Dog.
Message 24 of 25 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Feb 27, 2013

tjw22pm wrote:

JD, would you be interested in being my teammate for SLEAZE's tourney?  It's going to start soon.  I'm signed up for it, but may end up "watching from the sidelines", perhaps.  Just thought I'd ask. Nice to see you back here and/or on Ali's fb page.

We'll have to get together and talk a more in detail about that, bud. I'm not entirely sure if I'll have time to participate in SLEAZE's tourney or not. And, I'm still kind of waiting around on a few other things to fall into place.

But, if all goes well, me and you, we got this. Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes