Nov 22 2012
By: BloodyBuddy666 Lombax Warrior 152 posts

Co-Op Arena Lag: 3x the money?

[ Edited ]
11 replies 245 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

So, minutes ago, I was  playing Co-Op arena. I joined late, yet it was only the 3rd round. My two teammates were in a lumberjack circle being punched around, but not dieing. I had teamsafe gold so I threw a grenade. I meleed each one since they were stuck in the air like in competitive how they go up. Each time I melee'd someone, they either go flying like the common melee glitch in Co-Op, or get stuck in teh floor. I'll give an example of every melee....

Haymaker: Enemies did a backflip flight

Jab: enemies hit the ground back morphed into floor, still in falling pose

Dropkick: Enemies flew directly up, then fell to the the ground

Knee/punch to groin: Hard flip, head engraved into ground

Pull down: Hovered above ground in whatever position they were in.

Suplex: Didn't move

Kicks to head: Spiralled sideways, fast flight

ALL ENGANGEMENTS WERE NORMAL

======================================

By round five, the round started, adn the clothe's pixel's on Elena changed to skin color (looked like she was naked)

Her hair stood teh same.  

All game, it took about 5 seconds for the game to recognizre an enemy has been shot,  and falls down, then it took about another 3 seconds to cash the kill in

If you blindfired and meleed and enemy, that resulted in a 2- countless time  Kill cash in.

Message 1 of 12 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Co-Op Arena Lag: 3x the money?

Nov 22, 2012

It's like you're describing DAG's lag. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I have no idea what that is
Message 3 of 12 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 22, 2012
DAG=Da_Almighty_Guy. A forumer with a really terrible Internet connection (under 3mbs IIRC.) Shades was lagging on giving me kill cash by half a second yesterday too, but I was playing at night, so I might've been playing far away foreigners.

Message 4 of 12 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 22, 2012

If it's laggy, sometimes the enemy registers dead during an animation so they go limp before the end. It does result in even more cash, though, so I don't see why you have a problem.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 12 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 23, 2012

When you are not the host and you blindfire just enough bullets to kill and at the same time you melee, it results in x2 or even x3 cash amounts to be granted.

Message 6 of 12 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Plus if you are lucky you can get kill and assist money Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 12 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

JD-- wrote:

When you are not the host and you blindfire just enough bullets to kill and at the same time you melee, it results in x2 or even x3 cash amounts to be granted.

Another thing that's been triggering this, is that when you start blindfiring them and the finishing shot hits them the same time they are about to punch you. So it's basically the same as yours, except that instead of you punching, you let them punch you.

This also reminded me that when Ali got to his 5th legacy (I was still 4th) we went to play Arena and he started getting 2x cash! 

We first thought that we were just imaginating but when we went to play Sanctuary, Ali scored the idol and got 1000$ from it, and I got the usual 500$.

No wonder he always ended up with more cash than me. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 12 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Another thing that's been triggering this, is that when you start blindfiring them and the finishing shot hits them the same time they are about to punch you. So it's basically the same as yours, except that instead of you punching, you let them punch you.

This also reminded me that when Ali got to his 5th legacy (I was still 4th) we went to play Arena and he started getting 2x cash! 

We first thought that we were just imaginating but when we went to play Sanctuary, Ali scored the idol and got 1000$ from it, and I got the usual 500$.

Not sure how he got $1,000 from a idol capture. Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Nov 23, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Not sure how he got $1,000 from a idol capture. Smiley Surprised

And not only from that. Kills, medals, EVERYTHING gave him double cash. When we noticed this, we thought it was just some 5th legacy "bonus", but when I legacied, I got normal cash just like everyone else.

Message 10 of 12 (94 Views)
0 Likes