Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Clan Recruiting for Uncharted 3

Oct 28, 2012

Hiya Ridaigo! I'd like to join your clan.

PSN ID: Delta_Volt

Age: 13 (But I am mature, except for the little jokes I'll make once in a while...)

Clan Experience: A couple, but just a few friends in a group.

Online Role: A mix of all three. I know almost all power weapon spawn places in all non-dlc maps, I know where the most fighting takes place, will run up and shoots people's faces off, but always has you're back when you're marked.

I'm pretty good on multiplayer usually getting more kills then deaths, and I do well once every few matches.

Legacy 4 Rank 13

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 80 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Experience: was leader of my own WR were getting really good and were ready to enter tournaments but no one had the time.
Role: I'm more of the team player and atlas. I know every map including DLC. Usually I go aroun 20-3 with 5-15 assists. I know all power weapon locations and have a mic.

I played some MW2 tournaments do durin tourny play I get really serious. Right now I'm 16 you can be the judge if I'm mature or not

I'm good with every gun but the Kal7. I can move around with my M9 or sit back with my dragon. All my boosters are gold. And I'm 5th legacy rank 67(taking it slow). Add me PSN: MrMackey13
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 80 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Psn Id: dirtydolphan65

Clan experience: been in one clan reference( ymr)

Online role: IM a jack of all trades I know the layouts for all maps I have no problem in running and gunning or helping my buddy / the whole team                                                                                                                                 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 80 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 19, 2012

i need to join a clan because this is my first clan im a level 60 5 legcy im murture online id 

; myshaney very good at sinpering and m9 im looking for  agood clan

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 80 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I think I would like to join your clan. I have been in a few clans before. I am a very experienced uncharted player. I have beaten all of the campaigns on crushing. Message me if I'm accepted :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 80 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

hey im ** and im british um i was wondering if i can join u my name is tobi and my username is tobi7890 im on youtube known as njonesproduction and im a level 10 legacy level im a semi pro/ professional ive been playing since june i think ill be making youtube videos

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 80 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 25, 2012

i want a clan too please

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 80 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Uncharted 3 Clan Recruiting

Jan 6, 2013
Hello everyone sense I'm getting sick of ransoms and other clans expectations seem really high, I'm going to try to start my own.

I'm not sure on the name or really anything yet add me and we will talk about it.

I'm really just looking for some friendly mature people to play with so to join id like it if you:

Be a mature friendly person, not screaming through your mic or putting people down.

Be at least rank 30, so I know you are actively playing the game and know what you are doing.

No mic or kill death ratio is required because I person only have one barely working mic and a crap kill death ratio from being a noob earlier when playing.
I'm rank 61 as of now, and very active
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 80 (1,085 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 12, 2013

ill love to join your clan I have a mic and im level 64 currently legacy 1 soon legacy 2

my name is tobi7890

ill will try to add you on ps3

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 80 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Hi I am prrtty good at uncharted 3 tram player not anoying lol and 17 Noé id love to Klum but ill only join Hugh level clans so it dependa how good are you guys

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 80 (317 Views)
0 Likes