Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Re: Clan Recruiting for Uncharted 3

Mar 19, 2012

PSN-MikeBoyz3569

Age-16

Experience-played in the clan U3O, we weren't popular much, but we won a whole lot of matches.

Role-Assist/ human atlas

360 gamertag- I'll get back to you on that( I can't remember what it is and my cousin has the 360)

I'm interested in joining, however I have a bunch of exams so I could probably only play from Friday-Sunday,or any holidays,

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 11 of 82 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 16, 2012

Hey man, I'm a beast at U3 3rd legacy level 75 and got the crushing star. I also have the platinum trophy for U3 and U2. I'm looking to join a clan and whatnot.

Psn- tyranticaltravis

Age- 19

Experience- None of personally being in a clan, I've helped many out though such as Bow2, USA, MEX, etc. Basically I just like to play the game lol.

Role- I'm pretty well balanced in all three roles listed. I'd say mostly assualt and human atlas

I'm practically always on my PS3 when I'm at home. I got a positive k/d and w/l. So, let me know.

Message 12 of 82 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 4, 2012

Hi Ridaigo I really would like to join your clan..

PSN ID: m_rkO8

My name: Marcos

Experince: I have not been in a clan yet.

Role: Assualt, I know pretty much the maps too.

third legacy LVL 62.

Message 13 of 82 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 17, 2012

Psn Id: sirxkiller

Clan experience: I have L:6 clans my own on PC but on ps3 im free to go.

Online role: Rage/Assault.

Message 14 of 82 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 28, 2012

Hey I'ma SUPER big fan of Uncharted, I have UC2 and UC3 and I'm gonna get UC Drake's Fortune next month. I'm also very good. Here's my app:

PSN ID: mel3dplm

Online Role: Assault/Assist (I can change between those when needed)

Experience: A lot actually, I'm only level 22 because I just started, but I'm playing right now to level up

The best strength I have is my aim. I got over 200 headshots in one playthrough of UC3 and all possible headshot trophies. I cna literally whip out a PISTOL and headshot a guy 100M away in less than 3 seconds.

And one more thing just in case we get split into groups at one point, here are my weaknesses so you can tell who to pair me up with.

Human Atlas: I know NOTHING about shortcuts and secrets and advantages to maps..

Also If people are being retarded and they die I won't save them until I'm done with my OWN trouble... I'll usually be like a Medic, going out of my way to heal people, but there is no cure for Potato Syndrome :smileymad:

Anyway, I hope I get accepted and see yall in battle, bye!

Message 15 of 82 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 26, 2012

I'm positive by about 2k kills, and positive in wins by... I really don't know. But those numbers are gonna change even more so in a good way because we recently upgraded our modem, which really helped in terms of the online gaming. 

PSN ID: chrisheva1

Clan Experience: No experience

Online Roll: Mainly assault, but I know a decent amount of stuff reguarding map layout. 

Message 16 of 82 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Hey I am DuckyGuy1... Lol I love to play UC3. I played in the SubWay beta. I rasied My KDR from  0.65 into a 1.16 in a month or so.

Psn ID DuckyGuy1

Clan exp: I have been in 1CK+ IcE+ ALT! or tA- and some little ones like Ram_ and snpy

Onlne role:Human Atlas, and Assault  I Know every map every pw spot and the good spot to be in.

Don't have a xbox.

Message 17 of 82 (530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

i'm interested......

Jul 27, 2012

PSN id: JjiqrfxZSKiiil

Experience:None

Online Role: Assist

Would love to join (sorry if i'm a bit late)

Message 18 of 82 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Hey Ridigo,
On ps3 my name is CaptinCrunch200. I am new to PSN. I inherited my account. From a friend. I need to get better in uncharted. But I am pretty good with any other games. I am really good at creating and designing websites. So I can contribute that way. And create a website or some thing. I do have clan Experiance I was in fazeFakey clan as well unholy. (on Xbox 360). My Xbox is broken so really no use to my name. TrIxyer9
I am 15. I am not annoying normally. Because well I am really Lade back:smileyhappy: so message me:smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 82 (498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Hey man hope im not late im intrested sorry if this is late....

PSN: Arcane-Raider

Experience: A lot been in 6 clans

Role: Im a great assault player and a Atlas i know every spot not much assist

KDR: 1.80-2.00

18000 Kills 9000 Deaths

I do want to join as long as i can be apart of 2 other clans Sir* and "X" but i am loyal to all clans (4 is my max amount)

My weapon iss the G-MAL Accuracy Mod and Para-9 with Blindfire Mod Boosters are Fleet Foot And Treasure Hunter And my kickback varies

Also 4th legacy rank 45

Message 20 of 82 (474 Views)
0 Likes