Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Re: Cheater/Booster exposed

Aug 17, 2012

I sent screenshots to UC3PlayerReport and I also sent a message to the mods (even with a legit evidence). But nothing, they are still playing UC3. 

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 51 of 62 (408 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Send the entire cenima file to UC3PlayerReport.

Message 52 of 62 (404 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 17, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

Send the entire cenima file to UC3PlayerReport.

How? This thread is not about the glitcher.

It is 3DM-Boosting. There is no way we can send a cinema file. 

We have to take screenshots of their match-history in order to get evidence. 

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 53 of 62 (382 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

I sent screenshots to UC3PlayerReport and I also sent a message to the mods (even with a legit evidence). But nothing, they are still playing UC3. 

they don't ban people one by one on a daily basis.   That would require an employee dedicated to doing that job.  Not really worth the resources.   They make a list.   Whenever they decide "ban day" is, all of them get the ban hammer at the same time.  It's even better right now.  One of those 3TDM boosters is very high on the leaderboard and already 5th legacy from boosting.   By the time they ban him, he'll probably have wasted the time levelling all the way up to 75 5th legacy. lol.

Message 54 of 62 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

This is the way to do it. Send pictures to that account or a ND employee. Don't expect a response, but it would be good to make them aware.

Message 55 of 62 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Hey,also i want to say something about this....i don t care how they cheat,it doesn t matter:aim boot,rapid fire and all others,but for really each day more and more apear in this game and is not they fault..the problem is naughty dog because they not do nothing and are agree with this...so my friend from naughty i think i want my money back for the game and all i bye for U3,all DLC,if you don t do nothing,i think this is the best solution for all that love this game...so how i make to get my money back.?

DisgustingDance wrote:
Hello everybody , I have noticed these days that some people were boosting for their stat ... They go in three team deathmatch and.... Nope im not gonna reveal the trick... [Updated] No pic , if you want them PM me so .... Please naughty dog you have already seen the pics ban them ! It's unfair !
Message 56 of 62 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 3, 2012
money back my friend,this is the solution,they care only about money,maybe next week they can give more ticket for free for all the players that play for real,at least that can do:smileyhappy:))
Message 57 of 62 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Oct 3, 2012
When's banning day? I know a few boosterfreaks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 58 of 62 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I don't know if this is a high KDR, but I found a guy in Plunder with a 136.0 KDR. Seriously, how does a guy get 13600 kills for 96 deaths?? Unfortunately, I forgot his name.

Message 59 of 62 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Coffeebug wrote:

It's so unbelievably sad that those people are willing to waste their time pretending they're awesome, when one Deathmatch against genuinely good players with smash that illusion anyway.

Also, it's kind of worrying that they value their K/D ratios more than they value their honesty.

True. Unfortunately I've become one of those people. I didn't boost, but I get extremely angry whenever I would lose a match or get less than a 2.0 KDR in a match (yes, it's pathetic to hear).

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 60 of 62 (212 Views)
0 Likes