Aug 15 2012
By: Reule Lombax Warrior 109 posts

Characters and weapons locked? (Not a full profile reset)

5 replies 297 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

I did a quick search but only saw the major issue with the entire online profile resetting. My girlfriend logged in today to check out the dlc and noticed that her character skins and weapons beyond level 1 items were locked. She's Legacy 1, Level 24 I believe. For instance, I know for a fact she had unlocked Desert Drake but now he is locked.

Is this an issue for others and will it be fixed soon?

Message 1 of 6 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Characters and weapons locked? (Not a full profile reset)

Aug 15, 2012

Ya Same here i had Young Sully unlocked but now i dont and im level 61i think legacy 1but the guns i have not lost any of them

Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Checking in, I have the same problem, locked Desert Drake, locked Young Sully, no Chloe, I'm working on my third legacy!  I think it happened when I actually decided to go up a legacy, just a couple days ago. 

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

UPDATE!  Ask a Quick question thread in the Multiplayer section gave this answer:

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Banting-Best wrote:

Issue with skins, the only skins I have available right now are the "base" ones, Sully, Drake, Elena, same for the villians, the ones I've bought, and the ones that came with 1.13 patch.  They say "Unlocked", but the lock icon is right there and there's no getting at them.  I posted in Technical Issues, I'm just wondering if this issue has been mentioned before.

This is a bug with 1.13, it will be fixed in 1.14 that should come soontm.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Message 4 of 6 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I've gotten that too. I was using Desert Talbot before 1.13 went live but after changing to a custom villain (To check out the new items) it wouldn't let me select him again. It says underneath that the character's unlocked but there's a lock next to him as if he is. Can't buy him again either. It's happened to my hero character too, Suited Drake. Can't customise him which is a sign he's bugged too. If I change to another hero I won't be able to pick him again.

Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Yeah. Same happened here. I would play as Desert Drake and Desert Talbot. But after the patch I can't access them, even though I'm a legacy 1 lvl 57. Naughty Dog said they would fix it early in this week, but its already mid-week.
Message 6 of 6 (260 Views)
0 Likes