Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Feb 18, 2013

I'm just as bad... LOL I came here and raged my face off, next night I'm playing again.

Lesson here is not to take anyone seriously when they say they will not play again, they probably will.

Last night I lost a few as usual. Thats because they were better players though, I have no problem accepting that.

Did beat a few who were better on paper though so I guess you win some and lose some.

I just find it hard accepting matches where I'm not dying through my own abilities but rather the games abilities. I had one laggy match last night. Think I went like 9-13 or some crap.. My god those people would not die.

Anything else I lost last night? My bad, wasn't good enough.

When you end up with lag though and your not dying throughout your own skills it makes you overreact.. I know that. I overreact too.

Message 301 of 309 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Exactly^

While I've never said I'm DONE. I have said I'm taking a break. The breaks get shorter and shorter Smiley Happy

I'm a gluton for punishment, I guess.
Message 302 of 309 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I'm just as bad... LOL I came here and raged my face off, next night I'm playing again.

Lesson here is not to take anyone seriously when they say they will not play again, they probably will.

Last night I lost a few as usual. Thats because they were better players though, I have no problem accepting that.

Did beat a few who were better on paper though so I guess you win some and lose some.

I just find it hard accepting matches where I'm not dying through my own abilities but rather the games abilities. I had one laggy match last night. Think I went like 9-13 or some crap.. My god those people would not die.

When you end up with lag though and your not dying throughout your own skills it makes you overreact.. I know that. I overreact too.

It's not the losing is what gets me...  It's when someone on a mic starts to demean you. It really bothers me and brings frustration on myself.  He isn't the only oneSmiley Indifferent I've meet plenty of those type of people in Uncharted 3 / 2.

I handle it the wrong way at that moment, now It's just time to move on...  

Message 303 of 309 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 18, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

It's not the losing is what gets me...  It's when someone on a mic starts to demean you. It really bothers me and brings frustration on myself.  He isn't the only oneSmiley Indifferent I've meet plenty of those type of people in Uncharted 3 / 2.

Mute is your friend...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 304 of 309 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Feb 18, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Mute is your friend...

Agreed I should've muted him, however it doesn't change the way this game is now. Smiley Sad

Message 305 of 309 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 18, 2013
ND created a thrend a while ago asking us for our help on reducing lag.

advice = change matchmaking back to how it was before would be a big step to reducing it.
Message 306 of 309 (208 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 18, 2013
is it an option to just cann UC3 MP and focus on UC2 again since it even out-perform UC3 in lowest lag category.

when a sequel only has the same amount of people playing its MP as the previous game which came out 2 years earlier - that says something.
Message 307 of 309 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

advice = change matchmaking back to how it was before would be a big step to reducing it.

That was a cheap PR stunt, just like Arne's thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-read-if-spinning-ring-di...

I wish someone could prove me wrong...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 308 of 309 (202 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 19, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

That was a cheap PR stunt, just like Arne's thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Please-read-if-spinning-ring-di...

I wish someone could prove me wrong...

yes, they dont read the replys Smiley Tongue

Message 309 of 309 (168 Views)
0 Likes