Wastelander
793 posts

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Nov 15, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

COD_FanboyX wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Still hasn't been changed back. so Bumping this back up.

Don't because it's not happening. Now that Black Ops2 is out, this crappy game is nearly dead.

Not everyone will buy Black Ops 2. It only had about 500,000 players last time I looked.

That is extremely poor for a CoD game the last few had way higher numbers.

I wanna know that ND will do to keep players interested in this game!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 316 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6765 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

COD_FanboyX wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Still hasn't been changed back. so Bumping this back up.

Don't because it's not happening. Now that Black Ops2 is out, this crappy game is nearly dead.

Not everyone will buy Black Ops 2. It only had about 500,000 players last time I looked.

That is extremely poor for a CoD game the last few had way higher numbers.

Everybody is noticing they are playing the same garbage every year!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 316 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Nov 15, 2012
@Raptor I call em as I see em. If you don't die after hitting you with more tgan the required number of bullets, you have packet loss. Lag. If your just slow or were a little too far apart (geographicly speaking), you will die late. (MEX) guys seem to be the latter for me. The really far off players seem to be in the first category (BRA), (KSA), (CHLE). There uas alwsys been laggy bs kills and deaths and the stupid simultaneous kill. But it has increased with the new matchmaking to a much higher frequency. Stop defending this crappy new system. It doesn't even do what it supposed to anyways. I'm a 5th legacy but I see whole lobbies of 1st legacies and below way to often for this to be working correctly.
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 316 (230 Views)
Fender Bender
3848 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Played for the first time in a couple of weeks today, and there was crazy a$$ lag everywhere, and two dead body glitches.within 3 matches. Plus 80% of people were using ROF and revenge......

U3 is gasping for air right now. It's looking terminal......
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 316 (223 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Yeah a lot of matches are like that now, almost 90% of them for me.

I don't know why on earth they haven't changed it back yet, then again.. Maybe I do know "looks at 1.04 Uncharted 2 scenario" ND only confessed to that mistake when it was too late.

History is repeating itself because ND think they are almost incapable of making errors, when they do they wont own up to it.

There is no shame in making mistakes, it's how you correct them that is the testament to the company. But they don't understand that...

THQ released WWE 13 with various bugs, they acknowledge they made mistakes. I applaud them for owning up to it and I'll happily wait for them to do it.

Treyarch admit BO 2 has huge issues with multiplayer and some cases single player where things just wont load or servers become unavailable. I accept it and will wait.

ND has huge mistakes and bugs in the game and wont confess nor address them - Unacceptable. People play the EA, Activision card a lot making them out of be the big evils of the gaming world, do they fix their games? Yes.

Do ND? Apparently not, You can see inconsistencies within the industry because clearly ND are the big evil corporate Sony giant and the others are just big corporate giants who actually try to look after the people they have backing them as much as possible.

ND and Sony with this title have not done that. ND didn't do it with Uncharted 2 either. Sony's other main players don't receive much love either.

Hell the only developer that Sony have that have released a game that isn't a car crash was Quantic Dream. They released a patch to patch in move support. Shows how well the game was made when that's all it ever needed.

Then again. I'm a huge advocate for Quantic Dream's quality games over the last 10 years. I seriously hope Sony don't mess up QD too.

I don't think Sony nor ND understand the complications of the issue they are facing here:

More players get irritated, they leave, that further makes the pool of players smaller, thus starting a chain reaction of leaving players.

How are you going to sell your beloved DLC to 100's of people? Very easy probably, but that is nothing compared to the thousands you still have playing that you wont lose if you just fix your matchmaking. When I say fix....

PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS (1.14). It was laggy, but all your changes are doing are making that factor 20 times worse than what it was.

Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 316 (208 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 18, 2012

stentryk wrote:

I'll bump this when I don't see it on the front page

Keeping my promise

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 316 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Nov 19, 2012
The number 1 concern with U3 deserves to be on the first page.

Switch it back ND
Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 316 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Just please do it, the lag has increased tenfold since that ridiculous update...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 316 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Bump, thread is on the wrong page. This thread is page 1 material.

Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 316 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I just updated last Saturday and before this I've NEVER experienced lag before.  In all my matchmaking games I was paired with single digit levels (I'm 39 and usually I get paired with lvl 40-60) and the lag was HORRIBLE!

I couldn't figure out what was going on at first.  Drake and Sully were floating mid air like odd ballerinas while that weird white icon kept flashing on my screen.

It got worse and worse as the match went on, it got so bad in my last match that I had to just quit.

At this rate, I'm NEVER gonna make legacy! LOL

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 316 (93 Views)
0 Likes