Highlighted
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Nov 19, 2012

Just please do it, the lag has increased tenfold since that ridiculous update...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 291 of 309 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Bump, thread is on the wrong page. This thread is page 1 material.

Message 292 of 309 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I just updated last Saturday and before this I've NEVER experienced lag before.  In all my matchmaking games I was paired with single digit levels (I'm 39 and usually I get paired with lvl 40-60) and the lag was HORRIBLE!

I couldn't figure out what was going on at first.  Drake and Sully were floating mid air like odd ballerinas while that weird white icon kept flashing on my screen.

It got worse and worse as the match went on, it got so bad in my last match that I had to just quit.

At this rate, I'm NEVER gonna make legacy! LOL

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Message 293 of 309 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2430 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Black ops 2 is a major mess. The hit detection and hitreg is just straight out retarded. The 24/7 lagspikes with retarded spawns and OP SMGs is just some of the problems. The majority of weapons not even having a slight recoil increase with firing option to full auto is BS. Shock charges + bouncing betty combo should just go away. The insane bullet damage and low recoil + WORST maps of ALL time + corner campers + Mw3 similar BS killed that game and experience for me. I'm not supposed to be shot in the back by the guy I just killed 5 seconds ago am I?
Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 294 of 309 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:
Black ops 2 is a major mess. The hit detection and hitreg is just straight out retarded. The 24/7 lagspikes with retarded spawns and OP SMGs is just some of the problems. The majority of weapons not even having a slight recoil increase with firing option to full auto is BS. Shock charges + bouncing betty combo should just go away. The insane bullet damage and low recoil + WORST maps of ALL time + corner campers + Mw3 similar BS killed that game and experience for me. I'm not supposed to be shot in the back by the guy I just killed 5 seconds ago am I?

I dont get any lag on Black Ops...

But I do click on Team Deathmatch and end up in a massive Domination custom game.. All the time. (Well it's not always Domination, it's sometimes something else)

The low recoil is a great thing, allows people to pick up and play. Will attract more people.

The health thing. haha. I thought I was playing a first person Uncharted 2. Can't say I agree with the health, especially in a first person game, could be worse though... Could be Battlefield 3.. There is no health, everything is instakill there.

Message 295 of 309 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I love this game. It's that bad my hatred has turned into love again. ND should be proud.

Message 296 of 309 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I found you!

BUMP!

Please change the matchmaking back to pre-1.15 settings ND. If I'm in a party (that can stay together more than 1-2 matches at a time), all we find is 0 legacy players without a clue OR super-tryhards from South America and KSA. Fix it for the 1.17 patch if at all possible.

Hopefully this might fix:

-party splits

-unexpected/unfair disconnect from matches

-unfair matchmaking (yes, I feel bad for noobs sometimes)

-lag in general (at least a little bit maybe)

Message 297 of 309 (271 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Feb 15, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I found you!

BUMP!

Please change the matchmaking back to pre-1.15 settings ND. If I'm in a party (that can stay together more than 1-2 matches at a time), all we find is 0 legacy players without a clue OR super-tryhards from South America and KSA. Fix it for the 1.17 patch if at all possible.

Hopefully this might fix:

-party splits

-unexpected/unfair disconnect from matches

-unfair matchmaking (yes, I feel bad for noobs sometimes)

-lag in general (at least a little bit maybe)

Oh my goodness i totally forget about this thread, looks like I've ot something else to bump for the next year Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 298 of 309 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Feb 16, 2013

ND wont do **bleep**. We know this.

They caused the issues, I've just had 5 of the most disgusting games ever. Lag all over the place, teleportations, dead body glitches...

I can't even go positive anymore with the game in this state, I can't adapt to lag, how the hell am I supposed to know how laggy it actually is, I can't tell that.

People who say they are still having fun are absolute uncharted fanboys/girls there is no way this game is enjoyable for any normal person.

Either that or they possibly play customs or co-op. There is nothing else left in this game it's dead just people wont accept that and keep populating it just so they can endlessly complain.

My complaining is done for, no more lag for me, no more getting killed by people beneath my skill level by mystical forces, I'm staying away from public games. I know ND will do nothing, that is what they do best afterall.

Message 299 of 309 (238 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Last Night I had probably the worst time in terms of lag.   Co-op had White-plugs every so often and getting booted out from matches in Hunter.   Then I decide to go into Competitive in a party.  This one guy in the Hero's Side had his M9, While able to kill me less than a second. Obviously lag came to his favor.  Sadly I blew up in anger / Frustration.  Thing is that guy with the M9, wasn't his fault, it's the game.  Also was my fault That I got Angry and overacted in a serious manner.

Long Story Short: Im done with Online Competitive, people who talk foul in games,  make me stoop to their level. Kinda like these forums theres so much Butt Hurt that I'm geting affected by it.  

For now on I'm sticking with Hunter, Custom Games, and Co-op.

Message 300 of 309 (185 Views)
0 Likes