Reply
Oct 26 2012
By: Aureilia Welcoming Committee 12642 posts
Online

Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

[ Edited ]
315 replies 2356 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

I'm seriously irritated by this change. Level based? . LAG BASED.

 

Seriously it's a joke, how could you seriously think this would be fun for anyone.

 

I've sat around and taken most the updates.. This is one thing I certainly WILL NOT stick around for. Why would anyone be stupid enough to play in games that are 100% lag bound.

 

Not had one game tonight that wasn't fully infested with lag, connection icons and whatever.

 

 What an awful decision to introduce level based matchmaking 1 year into the games life cycle, further segregating the player pool, inducing more lag upon every match.

 

Seriously. Apart from the lab which is suffering from lag, the other modes I've tried, even including co-op are not even playable...

 

Change it back to what it was please, this decision was made way too late in the games life cycle and is only causing more issues.

 

I seriously can't take much more of this Shotgun as a starting weapon, Oh. no worries they are disguised as AK's, G-MAL's and stuff. So you don't actually expect it. Only problem is. NOW i do expect it.

 

No, this is not me being a sore loser, I've lost a few, I've won a lot more than I've lost over the last two days for sure, even those were lagging beyond playability though. I've had.. 3 matches since yesterday that didn't suffer huge lag issues. Something is horribly wrong and it certainly is not my end.



Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 316 (2,356 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6137 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Oct 26, 2012

Agreed.......also what the hell is going on even in lab where the stats don't count i still get losses because i get removed then when i play any other mode i still get losses because i'm level 5 and get pair with non legacies against a party of 5!!!

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 316 (2,343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
12642 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Oct 26, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Agreed.......also what the hell is going on even in lab where the stats don't count i still get losses because i get removed then when i play any other mode i still get losses because i'm level 5 and get pair with non legacies against a party of 5!!!

 


 

Yes and I just switched on Left 4 Dead. No lag. Shock Horror. Clearly to do with Uncharted's new matchmaking.

 

I don't mind taking losses for leaving lab games, but I shouldn't be leaving because it's unplayable.... Don't really have much of an option, getting shot like you just got tactical nuked like in CoD is not fun.



Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 316 (2,328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6137 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Agreed.......also what the hell is going on even in lab where the stats don't count i still get losses because i get removed then when i play any other mode i still get losses because i'm level 5 and get pair with non legacies against a party of 5!!!

 


 

Yes and I just switched on Left 4 Dead. No lag. Shock Horror. Clearly to do with Uncharted's new matchmaking.

 

I don't mind taking losses for leaving lab games, but I shouldn't be leaving because it's unplayable.... Don't really have much of an option, getting shot like you just got tactical nuked like in CoD is not fun.


i hate getting losses because of being removed......i have about 200 losses by removal since 1.12 and about 70 of those were wins that i got removed from which is pathetic

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 316 (2,313 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3699 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Oct 26, 2012
1 step forward, a million steps back for ND as usual
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 316 (2,303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1421 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Agreed.......also what the hell is going on even in lab where the stats don't count i still get losses because i get removed then when i play any other mode i still get losses because i'm level 5 and get pair with non legacies against a party of 5!!!

 


 

Yes and I just switched on Left 4 Dead. No lag. Shock Horror. Clearly to do with Uncharted's new matchmaking.

 

I don't mind taking losses for leaving lab games, but I shouldn't be leaving because it's unplayable.... Don't really have much of an option, getting shot like you just got tactical nuked like in CoD is not fun.


i hate getting losses because of being removed......i have about 200 losses by removal since 1.13 and about 70 of those were wins that i got removed from which is pathetic

 


Yeah, you are really unlucky with all these removed bugs. I got it like 2 times only this week.

Also I keep not understanding ND's decisions. First they patch in choosing the host with the best internet connection in matchmaking to get less lag, than they introduce level based matchmaking and the lag is worse than ever.

 

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------




Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 316 (2,303 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

***** *** Matchmaking. :smileytongue:

 

EDit: profanity


Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 316 (2,292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6137 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Agreed.......also what the hell is going on even in lab where the stats don't count i still get losses because i get removed then when i play any other mode i still get losses because i'm level 5 and get pair with non legacies against a party of 5!!!

 


 

Yes and I just switched on Left 4 Dead. No lag. Shock Horror. Clearly to do with Uncharted's new matchmaking.

 

I don't mind taking losses for leaving lab games, but I shouldn't be leaving because it's unplayable.... Don't really have much of an option, getting shot like you just got tactical nuked like in CoD is not fun.


i hate getting losses because of being removed......i have about 200 losses by removal since 1.13 and about 70 of those were wins that i got removed from which is pathetic

 


Yeah, you are really unlucky with all these removed bugs. I got it like 2 times only this week.

Also I keep not understanding ND's decisions. First they patch in choosing the host with the best internet connection in matchmaking to get less lag, than they introduce level based matchmaking and the lag is worse than ever.

 


lucky!!! 5 to 10 a day is more the norm for me you've witnessed these horrific events with me :smileysad:.......is it because my connection is the best in the games i get removed from or something????

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 316 (2,291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/17/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Oct 27, 2012

I definitely agree with this. Basing teams on levels was a good idea, but it should have also came with a region lock. I remember half to three quarters of the rounds we played people were teleporting and shooting their shotgun M9's. The lag at this point is even more ridiculous

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 316 (2,198 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3486 posts
 

Re: Change Matchmaking BACK. NOW. DO IT.

Oct 27, 2012

Before the patch, 99% of people I found where 2 bars.

Now, 99% of people I found are still 2bars.

 

But it's still a bit more laggy. I find a lot more Mex now, used to find lots of **bleep** and Kor. So I don't feel the effects as strong as some, but I do notice it a bit.


I'm on the Night Train
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 316 (2,192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes