Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: Can we keep Mesh 6?

Nov 27, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah, we did. We can watch our cinemas from the lab. Technically, it's worthless, but people like their fancy moves in the lab.

Well... its progress! And I don't think they're worthless. I could care less about recording matches but there are always those certain crazy moments I wish were saved.

Not to mention that glitchers will finally be held accountable in the Lab. 

I think it was mentioned somewhere that the mesh maps would be playable in custom games after they've all been through rotation...and FredFai pointed out that that means it'll be well into 2013 before customs can be played on mesh maps. Hopefully ND will re-consider their plans, because I think Michael Myers on MM6 would be awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 11 of 23 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah, we did. We can watch our cinemas from the lab. Technically, it's worthless, but people like their fancy moves in the lab.

Well... its progress! And I don't think they're worthless. I could care less about recording matches but there are always those certain crazy moments I wish were saved.

Not to mention that glitchers will finally be held accountable in the Lab. 

I think it was mentioned somewhere that the mesh maps would be playable in custom games after they've all been through rotation...and FredFai pointed out that that means it'll be well into 2013 before customs can be played on mesh maps. Hopefully ND will re-consider their plans, because I think Michael Myers on MM6 would be awesome.

I don't think they mean after all the mesh maps have come out. Either:

• They meant after each map comes out, and then screwed and up didn't make the deadline (wouldn't be the first time).
  • They are going to have a Lab that has multiple mesh maps in the voting, and then after that they'll be available in custom.

And yes, I'd completely forgotten about that but glitchers can now get caught in the Lab.

Message 12 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Can we keep Comic Con Para?

NO!, Naughty Dog likes taking away nice stuff from us Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 23 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Bad news: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_...

Nov 28, 2012

Bad news:

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_lab_update_plunder_rpgs_and_mag_5_only/

mesh_custom.png

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 23 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Nov 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I have the Comic Con Para 9 because I'm a cool guy who played Find the Ring a year ago. Smiley Wink

But really, it's just Drake's Para 9 reskinned. Even so, Marlowe's is better because it has blindfire accuracy. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Smiley Tongue
Lucky you! Smiley Very Happy

I remember find the ring, but it said the codes were only available on US accounts and vs isn't realize I could just make a US account XD

I should've tried it to see if I can redeem it Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 16 of 23 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I have the Comic Con Para 9 because I'm a cool guy who played Find the Ring a year ago. Smiley Wink

But really, it's just Drake's Para 9 reskinned. Even so, Marlowe's is better because it has blindfire accuracy. Smiley Tongue

I got every single DLC code from find the ring but only the ND weapons work with the EU disk.

@shadowlibraboy ^

And you can still buy the Comic Con Para 9 so I don't see the problem???

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 17 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 29, 2012
pfft I'm not made of money psy xD

I'm fine with drakes Para, I just like the way the comic con para looks Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 18 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: Bad news: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_...

Nov 29, 2012
Message 19 of 23 (121 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 29, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
pfft I'm not made of money psy xD

I'm fine with drakes Para, I just like the way the comic con para looks Smiley Tongue

Jade Para is where it's at. Smiley Wink

Yeah, I don't care about aesthetics; I only care about efficiency. Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 20 of 23 (114 Views)