Reply
Aug 16 2012
By: Fakehound Treasure Hunter 4821 posts
Offline

Can we get a Classic Mode update? (Cog responds!)

[ Edited ]
25 replies 742 views Edited Aug 17, 2012

Well 1.14 is out now and you guys said you would talk about implementing Classic Mode after 1.13, have you guys reached a conclusion? If you are going to implement it, I'd love if you asked us exactly what the community wants in the mode so that you can make it perfect from the ground up. 

 

I don't like asking but please kudos this thread because it seems if a thread gets enough support ND will respond. Showing ND how much we want this will determine if it is implemented or not, I'm sure of that. Anyway an update would be nice, thanks! Cat Wink

tlousig2
Message 1 of 26 (742 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

I was thinking about this earlier. An update would be awesome.

Message 2 of 26 (734 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

I really hope we get Classic Mode! And now that patch 1.13 is out of the way I think its about time Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 3 of 26 (719 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

I wish. Should probably test it in the lab first though.

Message 4 of 26 (700 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

Replace Hunter with Classic Mode and keep the co-op treasures or give it Hardcore treasures. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 5 of 26 (692 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Well 1.14 is out now and you guys said you would talk about implementing Classic Mode after 1.13, have you guys reached a conclusion? If you are going to implement it, I'd love if you asked us exactly what the community wants in the mode so that you can make it perfect from the ground up. 

 

I don't like asking but please kudos this thread because it seems if a thread gets enough support ND will respond. Showing ND how much we want this will determine if it is implemented or not, I'm sure of that. Anyway an update would be nice, thanks! Cat Wink


Yes. Just Yes. With revenge grenades being just like they were in Uncharted 2.  No throwbacks ir sprint just an awesome classic uncharted 2 mode were you don't summon power weapons with black magic.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 6 of 26 (682 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Replace Hunter with Classic Mode and keep the co-op treasures or give it Hardcore treasures. 



I think it's best if Hardcore treasures stay... Hardcore.

Message 7 of 26 (679 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 16, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Replace Hunter with Classic Mode and keep the co-op treasures or give it Hardcore treasures. 



I think it's best if Hardcore treasures stay... Hardcore.


I personally do as well, but a lot of forumers have been complaining about HC treasures, which definitely could use a drop increase. I guess co-op ones would be better, but there's some options....I just hope it's not another mode with TDM treasures. Smiley Mad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 8 of 26 (672 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 05/19/2009
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 17, 2012

If Classic mode does return, Boosters will need to remain as they are in U3.  There's just nothing we can do about that.

 

And, additionally, there will not be seperate hit boxes - sorry.

Message 9 of 26 (653 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Can we get a Classic Mode update?

Aug 17, 2012

cog182 wrote:

If Classic mode does return, Boosters will need to remain as they are in U3.  There's just nothing we can do about that.

 

And, additionally, there will not be seperate hit boxes - sorry.


I'm good with that!

Message 10 of 26 (644 Views)