Reply
Feb 26 2013
By: SHUT_UP_FOOLS Uncharted Territory 1668 posts
Offline

Can someone explain the leaderboard situation?

4 replies 292 views Edited Feb 26, 2013
Will our stats soon be set to zero, or what? I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm very curious and confused. Thanks!
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Can someone explain the leaderboard situation?

Feb 26, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Will our stats soon be set to zero, or what? I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm very curious and confused. Thanks!

We will keep our old stats, I think they're clearing all of the glitched stats and boosted people on the leaderboard starting tomorrow!


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Can someone explain the leaderboard situation?

Feb 26, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Will our stats soon be set to zero, or what? I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm very curious and confused. Thanks!

We will keep our old stats, I think they're clearing all of the glitched stats and boosted people on the leaderboard starting tomorrow!


If anyone noticed, the people who were hacked are still at the top of the Leader Boards..... lol @ ND

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Can someone explain the leaderboard situation?

Feb 26, 2013
I thank y'all for the quick replies.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 4 of 5 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Can someone explain the leaderboard situation?

Feb 26, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Will our stats soon be set to zero, or what? I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm very curious and confused. Thanks!

We will keep our old stats, I think they're clearing all of the glitched stats and boosted people on the leaderboard starting tomorrow!


If anyone noticed, the people who were hacked are still at the top of the Leader Boards..... lol @ ND


I think it's only clearing out the glitched ones, like the splitscreen glitch. Maybe not even that. But you have to at least play once for the stats to show back up so....It's better than nothing?

Message 5 of 5 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes